1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Astral travel and the after life

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Totally get your point mac and it's quite funny when put like that made me laugh a lot ,great to lighten the mood sometimes.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

;):D

glad it made you laugh :) I'm not a totally serious curmudgeonly old-fart..... ;)

3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

I never thought you where mac.:):)

mac likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

;):D

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Cringe worthy.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Here's what Carol reported back, David.....

"Mikey tells me we all can get pretty quick "recall" as to where we are and what is happening when we transition. However, it can be more challenging for some, especially those who absolutely feel there is nothing after their earth life. These individuals tend to need a little more guidance initially, but often they do gain the understanding they had from before their arrival to the earth for this particular life. Mikey does say those who understand it well here and do not fear "death" (which really isn't death) have a very smooth transition.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thank you for that mac,so it sounds like it does help a bit if we are aware of the afterlife,its a great answer from mikey.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

:)