1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Astral travel and the after life

Discussion in 'NDE and OoBE' started by Storybud68, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

My question is could astral travel be connected to the afterlife in any way?I've read Jurgen zieuws book multi dimensional man ,he seems to make a strong connection between the two.your thoughts very welcome.david

2. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

connected to? May take place in some of the 'zones' is my response. But won't necessarily involve ALL such zones. ;)

3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thanks mac i guess it also depends on the individual,My cousin recently told me he floats out of his body at least twice or three times a month but it's not self initiating, he has never gone further than his bedroom ,he had never heard of astral projection until I mentioned it

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

When astral traveling our cord is still intact and we have not fully transitioned into the afterlife. But we can meet with our guides and visit our deceased loved ones on that plane of existence mainly during sleep, NDEs, OBEs..etc. However when our cord is permanently severed, we shed our human shell and arrive back on the astral plane briefly before making the full transition into the afterlife. The astral realm is like a bridge to the afterlife, but you can’t fully cross that bridge until your silver cord has been severed. Hope that helps.

kim and Storybud68 like this.
  5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thanks poeticblue that's a nice simplistic way of explaining it,would you have any ideas what is happening to my cousin he doesn't even want to astral travel yet it's happening to him.