1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Asexuality and Spirituality

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Kurt, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have heard that in the afterlife spirits are formless and genderless and fuse, yet lack sex.

I have also heard that some may have earth like sex if it means the key to unlocking spirituality. For example, I have heard that a WW1 vet who was unfortunately castrated went into the afterlife depressed still and refusing to believe that his body could be whole again, until his spirit guide basically ripped his pants oven and fished it out this proving his soul was eternal and that no matter the physical damage your body undertakes it will be repaired. I hear that his afterlife was quite enjoyable after that.

I hope this extends to involuntary celibates since I have seen some on here that look like they could use that kind of entrance to the afterlife

(I promise I means no shade, I am mere laying out discourse)

I have even heard that some incarnate solely for sex which makes me feel extra bad for those who end up as involuntary virgins.

My point is... What about the asexuals. They kind of throw everything into whack. Are they here for just spiritual matters?

Do they choose this persona in the pre life as a means to focus on third studies and work?

Is it just hard to hit the books when you are a club going cockhound too busy howling at chic's?

I am genuinely confused. This has thrown me off so bad.

Can someone please enlighten me or share insight

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Based on what's been taught and what's been reported by those living 'over there' that notion is incorrect.

It's not something I've ever heard but then I don't necessarily access the same sources as you....

I find it far-fetched to suggest a spirit helper would rip off the pants of someone in his/her care to show that a body could be whole again but the general point is made.

These are issues there's no need for human concern about.

Some fundamental understanding is desirable. Would we attempt to understand advanced mathematics or science without having first fully grasped the basic subjects? Considered in isolation and without such understanding the concept of sexuality (purely a physical attribute) might indeed be puzzling.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

August 2nd 2017, you posted a thread called 'sex over there' (Mac).

That was the source of the genderless soul/incarnate for sex thing.

The WW1 vet story I came across years ago. It may have just been mediforical.

You have a great point though.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I think you'll find, Kurt, that nowhere have I suggested we are formless as discarnates. That would be totally contrary to everything taught and reported.

As for gender it's bound to be different from the way it is here because sex organs don't define us as they do here. Additionally they aren't needed for procreation - that's just here in this particular physical world and maybe other physical dimensions - that's conjecture.

My guess is that some discarnates will have their 'naughty bits' whereas others won't based totally on expectation and desire. Absolutely nobody NEEDS them. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I just reread it. You are right. I misread it.

Thank you for the clarification. I apologise for the mistake.

Asexuality though.... It's mind boggling in light of spiritualism.