1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

AREI - December 2017 Newsletter

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Dec 11, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

"Hello Everyone!

In the coming year, we will see dramatic changes in humankind because of discoveries about the afterlife and dissemination of the discoveries in the nutrient-rich field of the Internet. Humanity’s consciousness is maturing more quickly than we ever thought possible. Masses of people are learning we are eternal spiritual beings having a physical experience together. People are learning how to communicate with their loved ones who have transitioned off of the earth plane and are establishing new, fulfilling relationships with them. AREI’s mission has become more important to humankind’s development than ever. You are contributing to that development. Together, we can change humankind so we live in peace, love, and joy together.

Love, peace, and joy,

Craig Hogan, Ph.D.

Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc."

It's one heck of a bold claim in that first sentence. Warranted optimism or incaution, I wonder?

SashaS likes this.
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thanks for posting that Mac.
    I have to completely agree. Years ago my grandmothers communicated with her deceased husband so I knew this was possible but since the passing of the love of my life I am astounded by the amount of books, vid's, web sites and research into this.
    Susie continues to grow in Her abilities and I continue to find ways to be more receptive. I am beginning to smell Her perfume while is a new occurrence and through dowsing we communicate every day.
    The grief of Her physical loss is still crushing and maybe will never end but She continues to guide me and has now become my caretaker. Our relationship did a 180.
    IMHO I believe the veil is lifting. Every day we realize more that the fake world we came to believe in just a deception to dumb us down. The Hollywood , media and political rape/pedophile culture is exposed more every day. The reality of the federal reserve, banks, religious and political leadership is becoming apparent in that it is total farce. It's pretty scary stuff for most of us who have lived with blinders on but at the same time the Spiritual advancements shed light on what is possible.
    Just what I'm seeing.
    Peace.

3. mac

This world is in a mess for many reasons, bill, and some are as old as the hills albeit they do appear more commonplace than they used to be - or do we get to hear more about stuff that always went on in the past, maybe not in similar numbers though? That's a rhetorical question as mostly we can't work it out; we mostly read what's in today's news and either don't know in detail how it used to be or have forgotten. And remember the old saying 'nothing new under the sun'.

As for an explosion of awareness of our survival and an increase in the level of trans-dimensional communication well we'll see soon enough. If it's right then by the beginning of 2019 we'll likely be having very different conversations on ALF. I hope things will change as Craig Hogan boldly claims. I hope that when I die we incarnates will be communicating with those 'over there' who most of us don't presently get to hear from.

Trans-dimensional communication (TDC) has probably always happened between individuals but we can't know how common that was. For every reported instance there may be hundreds of thousands or more who don't experience contact with loved ones - we just don't have any detailed information. Those who have been, those who now are, successful may have always had latent psychic attributes. They may always have been far more developed than ordinary guys like me but find out only after bereavement for example.

Whether large numbers of the current generations are similarly psychically developed and will go on to establish communication with their loved ones due to pass in the next years only time will tell. If we - if you younger guys - start hearing about, reading about, a significant increase in TDC then maybe what I'm speculating about will actually be happening.

Potentially exciting times! :)

Unexpected likes this.
  4. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

There are certainly many problems in this world, including the current political administration in the U.S. -- but I do not believe that this existence/life is all bad, nor a farce. This life, this planet, is where we live right now. If there is an afterlife, we still won't be in it until after we die, so we may as well deal with this reality in which we know we are living right now (which is not to say that we shouldn't think about spiritual pursuits, just that we shouldn't ignore our current lives in order to solely do so).

5. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I think it's because Dr. Schwartz announced that the SoulPhone will be finished (and available?) in the next year

6. mac

As I asked earlier, warranted optimism or incaution?

7. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Hopefully the former

8. mac

That's what I said too....

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Seems he now took the December newsletter down...

10. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Nirvana, totally off topic. I'm an upright bassist, 'cellist, a little percussion (tabla) and guitar. Is the photo an altered Tele? Have you checked out Earl Slick's guitarfetish site?
    What kind of music do you play?

OK, back on topic. I had the great honor to study with one of the greatest Indian (India) sitarist's of the last century. Not Ravi. His buddy a Shenie player was Coltrane's influence on soprano. This guy was major. I sat in his living room and he started changing shape. No drugs or alcohol involved. He started explaining that studying with him wasn't like a 1/2 lesson every week. He was right, it was hellish, sometimes 3 sessions a week. I learned so very much that western music never showed me and Spiritual things and connection to Source through music. By that time I was an accomplished jazz musician having played major jazz clubs and festivals, no spring chicken, but It would be a life changing experience and I needed to dedicate everything to it. As he spoke his face blurred, again no LSD etc, this man was changing. He told me this was not a casual relationship but a life dedication on my part, He was not just my teacher he was now much more.........He began to look like a person I loved and respected but my mind became a blur. I was in an altered state and that was not uncommon when being in my Usted's presence. He said "I am your father now" and I recognized his shape shifted face as that of my beloved musician father.
    Ya can't make this stuff up.

11. mac

interesting.... Perhaps a slip of his cyber pen on the material I posted? I'm pleased you read it before it was removed or it might have looked like I had made it up.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  12. mac

That's interesting, bill. Not only the musical aspects - very interesting - but the changing of your teacher's appearance. Do you know what transfiguration is and if so do you think that's what it was? From your description it sounds that way to me.....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  13. mac

Roberta you're listed as an officer on the AREI website. Can you clarify what's happened?

14. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

If I remember correctly it is a Japanese Fender Contemporary Tele...unfortunately not mine. Earl Slick sounds familiar. I mainly play Classic, Pop and Alternative rock from the 60s-90s.

Wow, was your teacher consciously doing that?

15. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Nirvana,
    I don't know if he was conscious of it. His cousin was the great Sufi mystic Inayat Khan who wrote many books on mysticism and music so I guess it was in his genes. The first time I saw him play at a concert a tremendous blue light (aura) emanated from him and encompassed the stage, he was a very powerful person both musically and spiritually.
    On another occasion I went to a very disappointing talk at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in NYC by a person who claimed to be enlightened while he mindlessly trashed several other mystics and told everyone how great he was. Total BS!
    I walked out after the break thinking I threw money away and was really looking for a teacher only to see a poster of my Usted's son playing there the following month and realized that my teacher and path was the Music.
    Check out Earl Slick, he has a guitar company and they make great inexpensive stuff. He played with Bowie and others, excellent session guitarist.
    Peace.

Nirvana likes this.
  16. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Ohh yeah, I just remembered he played in Bowie's "Golden Years". Checking the site out now.