1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Are shapeshifters real?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by WesNathan, Aug 4, 2016.

1. WesNathan

WesNathan New Member

Much has been written about the afterlife, the paranormal, aliens, ufo s, etc. In my 50 years or so of reading on these topics, I have run across the term 'shapeshifters" numerous times, both in fiction and non-fiction.

Can anyone shed more light on this topic?
    Thanks.
    Wes

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I was about to say, "Welcome, WesNathan!" but I see that you've been with us for years so I'll just say, "Welcome to the fun of interacting here!"

The study of the afterlife turns out to be the entry to a new and much greater reality based in a physics of consciousness, and one apparently without any "laws of physics" other than the fact that the more loving that base consciousness energy is, the more powerful it is. In what is probably most of reality - we estimate it at more than 95% - everything that exists or appears to exist is entirely the product of mind. Since that much greater reality interpenetrates this one at what may be infinitely varied vibratory rates, there are apparently an infinite variety of mind-created possibilities that exist right where we are! And while generally they will remain distinct, afterlife researchers have found a lot of instances of bleed-through. For example, the signs of their survival that our dead loved ones give to us - and the fact that they can even seem to materialize here - ls apparently bleed-through from their higher vibratory level to our lower level.

I understand how boggling that explanation sounds, and of course it is a dramatic oversimplification, but it is essentially what is going on. Once you die and your more limited earth-mind rejoins your much greater eternal mind, it will be much clearer to you. But, to answer your question from this perspective: SURE! In a mind-created reality of infinite possibilities, everything that you can think of as existing probably does exist somewhere. I have never personally read or heard of an actual, witnessed shape-shifter instance, but I am pretty certain that it can happen ;-).

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I used to think it was old wives tales, but after spreaking with some reliable mediums who had been first hand witnesses I have changed my mind, apparently in Mexico its not so rare to find some persons called nahuales who are persons that can become animals, I think I know one myself, hes a negative person with psychic abilities who is not very moral in his actions,he said he sometimes he wakes up in the country with all his clothes torn not remembering what he has done...

There are lot of stories here in Mexico about nahuales,specially where indigenous native people live

4. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I spoke with one medium today and she told me that in the case of the Nahaules the person physical body its on a kind of trance or sleeping and its the astral body who take animal shape, generally it go to hunt animals,she told me about a person who was very poor but always had lots of meats from different animal drying on his backyard....this ability is generally hereditary from parents to their childrens, they cant, most cant controll it, they wake up very tired when it happens....people here specially in small towns when discover one they want to kill them, so they have to run from town....also its said some Witches can do that...in the Mexico Folklore all this is very well know...and the persons who work in the esoteric field take it very seriously

5. Andrew M Campbell

Andrew M Campbell New Member

Dude yeah.. I went into a dream. It was another one of those dimensional dreams. Theres a spirit there.. or a thing.. swear to god, I would be in a room. It was ominous, I felt fear. I went further anyways. Took the right door down a hall. The left door was a room.. I kept going further. And I seen a black man.. kinda reminded me of someone I used to work with.. I start up a conversation quickly... I said. Well if I loved her I probably would of fought for her. Talking about my ex in a previous dream before this one.. he said. "You said it" ... I asked him.. is this what happens when you die? He said yes.. swear im not playing... SHAPESHIFTING PART*** this thing went from a black man to a larger white lady with blue finger nails RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE and said.. its magic. I was awoken after that... YOU CAN BARELY NOTICE THE SHAPESHIFTING IN THE DREAM. BUT WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU KNOW THE TRANSITION. Pretty cool I think.. I got a hundred of these afterlife dimension stories.. very unique

6. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

same comments as elsewhere here

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

The evidence is strong that no living person enters the afterlife and returns, so whatever you experienced, Andrew, was in the nature of a dream and is no reflection whatsoever on what might happen at or after death.