1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Archive of Carol & Mikey's Posts

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

Anonymous has asked me to post this archive of Carol & Mikey's posts, which can be downloaded as a text file for easy off-line access. I wasn't able to post it to Afterlife Forums itself, so I uploaded it to my Dropbox account, where it can be easily downloaded at this link. This file is up-to-date as of 13 January, 2013.

We would ask though that no one reproduce any of Carol's posts elsewhere on the Internet. That is Carol's wish. Understand that Carol is the legal owner of these posts - they are considered her intellectual property. Unauthorized reproduction of them is considered illegal and perpetrators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law of the United States of America.

To any to who is curious who Carol & Mikey are, please check out these two online radio interviews that Roberta and I conducted with Carol:

Segment One - October 11th, 2011
    Segment Two - October 18th, 2011

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  2. For those who are interested,

The file includes only Carol and Mikey's posts organized by thread, oldest thread first. Sometimes a new post is added to an old thread so the order of the posts is not sequential. The file does not have posts from the off-topic discussions thread because the program I used does not know how to log in. The file was made by filtering the archives

http://afterlifeforums.com/archive/index.php/f-1.html

... so there is no fancy formatting.

I don't make any guarantees about this file, I scrolled through to make sure the formating looked okay but I haven't read the whole thing yet, there might be some problems like missing posts or formatting disruptions. If you think there is a problem or a missing post let me know. Otherwise, I prepared the file in the way that was easiest for me so if you have suggestions for improvements (like organizing by subject, or including the post that asked the question) you can suggest them, but I don't know if when/if I will be able to make improvements.

Also as new posts are made it would be nice if there was a way to make an update with just the new posts. I'm thinking about it but I don't have any plans yet - except that it would be possible to recreate the entire file at a later date with all Carol and Mikey's posts that existed at that time.

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Andrew,
    I ask that these posts please remain to this forum. I feel people that come to this site are generally curious and more open minded. Many are grieving and want to know their loved one lives on. I want to give hope to people through my experiences. Mikey wants to help teach the importance of love. I am still human and I do not want to get thrown under the bus by individuals who think what I am doing is wrong. Hard ridicule in that regard makes me fearful. And I cannot let fear get in my way. Fear is my worst enemy. All that I want to do is help others the best I can to know love never dies, and that the connection with our loved ones continues! Thank you for this request. :)
    Carol

4. What does Roberta Grimes say about this material as the intellectual property of Carol? I think it should be stipulated that the illegal redistribution of this material, in a way that would impact the holder of this intellectual property (Carol and Mikey), might be considered an infringement on the rights of Carol.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I have just altered my post, in order to reflect your wishes. Is that better? I think it makes the situation perfectly clear: you own your posts and only you can legally reproduce them.

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Roberta and I were just talking about another matter a couple of days ago and she said, quite clearly, that she considers the posts here to be owned by the users for practice purposes.

Legally speaking though, I do know that this has been a great issue of controversy for online communities. For example, if a legal battle ensued between Carol and the forum owners, I am unsure who would win the rights to the posts. Realistically though, we are never going to come to that, so its not an issue. Carol's wishes will naturally be protected to the best of our ability.

The reason why Anonymous created this file was primarily so that he/she could read through Carol's posts without actively using the internet (he/she has dial-up, which is very slow and tedious). I honestly don't anticipate that many users will need to download this though, because most people have faster internet speeds nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
  7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oh my goodness, isn't this wonderful! Thank you, dear Anonymous! To try to reassure everyone:

1) This website is copyrighted. We own the right to publish everything written on this site, and we choose to consider each of you - including Carol - to be the true copyright holder of his or her own posts.

2) Simply making it easier to find what Mikey says doesn't change anyone's IP rights.

3) All Carol's and Mikey's posts will remain in place on these forums - what Anonymous has done is to merely give us a handy set of copies so we can study what he says more closely.

Since what Carol and Mikey want to do is spread the truth about the importance of love in his own words, I say the more true copies of his words that we have, the better!!

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks for the clarification, Roberta! Makes things simpler.

9. Another reason I did this is that if all the posts are in one file, it is much easier to go through them systematically using a hand held device and book reader software. That way I can read it somewhere more comfortable than sitting at my desk, and I can easily stop and restart where I left off.

10. Carol and Mikey

I truly appreciate your efforts Anonymous and Andrew! Thank you! I am sorry that I still get fearful of what others think. I am working on my teflon shield the best I can. :) It is hard for me if people would take this wrong and think of this ability as wrong and not good. My issue is that this whole journey is very personal because it involves my son. Going through the tragedy and then having this happen to me is beyond a personal miracle for me. Still trying to get a better grasp of it all! You have no idea how much I appreciate the support from this forum.
    Andrew, what do you think of having the link to the 2 interviews from your radio show at the beginning of this so people understand how this all started in the first place? Otherwise it is confusing what our relationship (Mikey and I) even is? How this all started. I was not at all like this before, which makes it that much more interesting I think!
    Carol

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  11. Andrew

Andrew Guest

You're very welcome, Carol! I understand completely why you would be uncomfortable with your messages being broadcast all over the web. It is an unfortunate, but true fact, that there are still a lot of people who are rigidly against mediumistic communications. I know that certain people can be very negative about it, against all logic.

Do you mean in my post at the beginning of the thread, or at the beginning of the text document? Either way I can do it. I agree that it will help people, especially newer members, understand your relationship with Mikey and how it began. We might also put a link to the communication video here - what do you think?

12. I guess this will help everyone to read all the posts of Carol and Mikey in one link. Thank you Anonymous for this idea.

13. orangeysky

orangeysky Member

Top of my bucket list is to meet Carol in person and give her the biggest HUG ever for all she and Mikey have done for all of us here! (((GROUP HUG)))

14. Carol and Mikey

Andrew,
    Whatever makes more sense to everyone here. Maybe the link to the interviews should be by the question thread for Mikey and I, because when you first come to the site, I am sure people wonder who the heck we are and why are people asking us questions in the first place. Maybe some members have a better idea in what they think would be most helpful. Just trying to make things easier to understand for everyone. :)
    Carol
    Orangeysky,
    I would love to meet you too! I am planning on going to the Conference in Virginia Beach in May. Maybe some of us can meet up there! Would be fun! I'll bring Mikey with me! :)

15. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I apologize for the late response! It's been a busy week for me. I have posted the links to the two radio segments in my first post in this thread. I also posted the links in my first post in your question thread (post #2). Let me know if you (or anyone) thinks of another place where they might go.