1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Archive of Carol & Mikey's Posts

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

Anonymous has asked me to post this archive of Carol & Mikey's posts, which can be downloaded as a text file for easy off-line access. I wasn't able to post it to Afterlife Forums itself, so I uploaded it to my Dropbox account, where it can be easily downloaded at this link. This file is up-to-date as of 13 January, 2013.

We would ask though that no one reproduce any of Carol's posts elsewhere on the Internet. That is Carol's wish. Understand that Carol is the legal owner of these posts - they are considered her intellectual property. Unauthorized reproduction of them is considered illegal and perpetrators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law of the United States of America.

To any to who is curious who Carol & Mikey are, please check out these two online radio interviews that Roberta and I conducted with Carol:

Segment One - October 11th, 2011
    Segment Two - October 18th, 2011

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  2. For those who are interested,

The file includes only Carol and Mikey's posts organized by thread, oldest thread first. Sometimes a new post is added to an old thread so the order of the posts is not sequential. The file does not have posts from the off-topic discussions thread because the program I used does not know how to log in. The file was made by filtering the archives

http://afterlifeforums.com/archive/index.php/f-1.html

... so there is no fancy formatting.

I don't make any guarantees about this file, I scrolled through to make sure the formating looked okay but I haven't read the whole thing yet, there might be some problems like missing posts or formatting disruptions. If you think there is a problem or a missing post let me know. Otherwise, I prepared the file in the way that was easiest for me so if you have suggestions for improvements (like organizing by subject, or including the post that asked the question) you can suggest them, but I don't know if when/if I will be able to make improvements.

Also as new posts are made it would be nice if there was a way to make an update with just the new posts. I'm thinking about it but I don't have any plans yet - except that it would be possible to recreate the entire file at a later date with all Carol and Mikey's posts that existed at that time.

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Andrew,
    I ask that these posts please remain to this forum. I feel people that come to this site are generally curious and more open minded. Many are grieving and want to know their loved one lives on. I want to give hope to people through my experiences. Mikey wants to help teach the importance of love. I am still human and I do not want to get thrown under the bus by individuals who think what I am doing is wrong. Hard ridicule in that regard makes me fearful. And I cannot let fear get in my way. Fear is my worst enemy. All that I want to do is help others the best I can to know love never dies, and that the connection with our loved ones continues! Thank you for this request. :)
    Carol

4. What does Roberta Grimes say about this material as the intellectual property of Carol? I think it should be stipulated that the illegal redistribution of this material, in a way that would impact the holder of this intellectual property (Carol and Mikey), might be considered an infringement on the rights of Carol.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I have just altered my post, in order to reflect your wishes. Is that better? I think it makes the situation perfectly clear: you own your posts and only you can legally reproduce them.