1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Anyone Seen An Apparition?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Ruby, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Outside of dreams... I only saw the apparition twice. For half a second. Both times it appeared as scared as I was

2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

But my favorite rapper died a year ago.... His name was Lil Bo Peep. Funny how you said that, lol.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hi Kurt.. my guess is that she may perhaps be someone in your same soul group or more than likely just a friendly spirit. I can’t say for certain and most certainly don’t want to give you wrong information and claim she is a spirit guide. This is your life experience and eventually you will learn and tell the difference from what you are experiencing more than any of us.

On another note, speaking of rain.. It’s coming down real bad in Atlanta Ga right now. I love it, but at the same time it’s difficult to get out and drive safely. The winds are extremely high and the trees are tilting over. It should be over within the next couple of hours so hopefully we can get out and do something today.