1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Anyone Seen An Apparition?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Ruby, Feb 21, 2019.

1. angelapdx

angelapdx New Member

I don't know if it was an apparition but I saw a black... Thing... Looked like the shadow of maybe a bird flying but it was in mid-air away from any wall or surface...a little black(maybe four inches) puff of shape. And it moved in a direction further away from the wall (it was a couple of feet away from the wall) and towards me to my left and I was wide awake and actually turned my head and watched it as it disappeared. It has happened twice that I can recall, the other time was in a different home. I was 100% awake with the tv on and fiddling with my phone. There wasn't any way for a shadow to be where it was and in any case, it was in mid-air and not against a solid object.

If you think you saw something it was probably there!

2. haveyoudreamed

haveyoudreamed New Member

Was it sort of a transparent white color?

3. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Sort of like a bed sheet, you mean? Funny. I had the same attitude until it happened to me.

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I have, more than once. Wish I hadn't. As someone once said to me, I can play ostrich and fight any communication till the cows come home, but if the Universe has different plans, all my fighting is/will be useless. As usual, I spent an inordinate amount of time and effort to find a "reasonable" explanation :confused::rolleyes:

5. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Ravensgate, would you be able to answer if it's the same deceased more than one time? Is this ADCs in your view, or unknown ghosts? What were your top contenders for a reasonable explanation? Sorry about all these questions. It's just such an interesting subject and no-one will talk about it.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 10:52 AM