1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Any Thoughts About Abraham Hicks?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by DenverGuy, May 5, 2019.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I had forgotten about her videos, but was recently sent a few. I thought they were very encouraging and uplifting.
    I was wondering if any of you had any opinions in her.

Kurt likes this.
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

I have my opinion, but it's not a good one, I'm afraid :rolleyes:

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I will check them out.

4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Why?

5. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Kurt, it is because, imho, Esther Hicks and her husband made a career out of swindling thousands and thousands of dollars from gullible, desperate (or both) people who fell for their "secret" and enthusiastically joined what I consider a cult. I've little doubt there is plenty of material you can read, both positive and negative, for sure.
    Read it, if inclined to do so, and form your own opinions.
    If it resonates with you, great!
    To my ears, it all sounds tuneless, shrill and hollow :rolleyes:

poeticblue likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I had to look her up. I did not recognize that name but when you said that I instantly knew which clown you were talking about.
    :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan because it seems like basic common sense to me. Why spend thousands of dollars to hear someone say picture yourself as the winner? Idk.:rolleyes:

But thanks for the answer. I was just asking. :rolleyes:

7. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I meant "on her." I can't edit the post for some reason.

Last edited: May 11, 2019