1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Another Tragedy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

A mass shooting has occurred...

Could it be that the recent spike in this could indicate people becoming more spiritually advanced?

It would explain why there's so much death...

Then again, it would crumble under the weight of acknowledging that there have been bigger wars.

More Brits died in the opening hours of the battle if the Somme in WW1 than Americans in the entire Vietnam war.

Nevertheless we should focus on the Tragedy.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oy. For someone to kill other people this way he would have to be LESS advanced. I have a theory about why we are having more such events, and of course there also is the simple fact that we politicize the killers. Maybe do less of that?

3. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I was referring to victims Roberta... Maybe victims are more advanced because a lot are young and you say that young people who die are spiritually advanced with no exception and have no reason to be here any longer.

This, I actually agree with.

I believed by referencing the Somme and the DEATH it would be apparent, but I should have been more specific.

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Not me! I focus on LOVE.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

True! :)

I can honestly say that I never looked at it like that...

Nice way of looking at things Jim!