1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Andrew's Sessions with Timestream Station

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

Roberta recently mentioned the Timestream (or Rio do Tempo in Portuguese) Station, which as far as we know, is the oldest communication station in existence. It is European station, and it seems to communicate mostly in European Portuguese, although I have heard reports of Spanish responses as well. After reading Roberta's post, I thought I would try to connect to Timestream Station this morning to see whether or not I could get through, and what the response quality would be. Using the same gibberish that I used with the Brazilian Station, I did manage to get several responses that are likely from Timestream, although I do not know precisely with whom I was communicating.

What's interesting is that, even though the gibberish was recorded by a Brazilian woman, the responses I received are distinctly European--there are stark differences in pronunciation, grammar, and word choice between European and Brazilian Portuguese. When asking for responses, I used European Portuguese as well. I would say the responses from Timestream are roughly the same quality as those from the Brazilian Station.

Outside of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute's inner circle, it seems to me that Timestream Station is actually the best known of the three stations. If you search for it on Google, you'll find that many people amateur ITC researchers try to contact Timestream. The higher publication is, I believe, simply due to the fact that it has been around for a longer period of time.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;P60twOOnwGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P60twOOnwGc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Time stream name

It seems the name Time Stream (in multiple languages) it has been used for another stations in the afterlife http://www.worlditc.org/c_04_s_bridge_28.htm
    maybe the Rio do tempo is named after this old team

timestream.jpg

BY the way many early ITC researcher said that the station where on a planet called Marduk which has 3 suns and its located in the third level of the afterlife..I wonder if Rio do Tempo or other stataions that you are using are located there...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, I too have read that Timestream Station can communicate in multiple languages. I've heard reports of researchers getting communicates in Portuguese, Spanish, German, and even English. When I asked the team at this station, I was told that they could respond in "some" other languages, but that "Portuguese [was] best." I assume that the workers there prefer Portuguese because they have a larger lexicon in that language, but maybe I will try one of the other languages at some point--I speak Spanish quite well and German decently--and see if they are able to respond.

Concerning location, others have also been told that Timestream is in the lower Summerland, which would indeed be the third level of the afterlife. I assume that the other stations are located there as well. It would make sense, because then all well-intentioned entities would easily be able to access them, no matter their level of spiritual development. There are other theories though; Roberta, for example, has proposed that the stations exist simultaneously on all the levels of the afterlife reality. This is a question that I will be sure to ask in a future session.

It's interesting that you mentioned Marduk. I have heard of this planet, actually--it was allegedly a planet in our solar system that was destroyed long ago. (I'm not sure where I read that, but I have never really given much credence to it. I'm a skeptic by nature, and it would take a lot more than hearsay to convince me that Marduk was in fact a real planet.) The account you reference seems strange to me though. Why would there be a planet in the afterlife? Anything's possible, I suppose, but none of the afterlife literature I've read has ever mentioned the existence of planets in the Summerland.

5. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Maybe a planet is how they call the area of the summerland where aliens live? in that webpage mentions that a woman from another planet resides there... for a alien maybe their ideal summerland equivalent inlcudes 3 suns, I dont know...

by the way Sonia Rinaldi says that she receives a lot of aliens comunications and that they are the ¨bosses of the bosses¨ related to ITC... I Hope Carol and Mikey getr back soon so they can enlighten us more about this... theres a documentary in spanish about Sonia where she mentions that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7F50Ff_2Q