1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Andrew's Sessions with Timestream Station

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Andrew, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

Roberta recently mentioned the Timestream (or Rio do Tempo in Portuguese) Station, which as far as we know, is the oldest communication station in existence. It is European station, and it seems to communicate mostly in European Portuguese, although I have heard reports of Spanish responses as well. After reading Roberta's post, I thought I would try to connect to Timestream Station this morning to see whether or not I could get through, and what the response quality would be. Using the same gibberish that I used with the Brazilian Station, I did manage to get several responses that are likely from Timestream, although I do not know precisely with whom I was communicating.

What's interesting is that, even though the gibberish was recorded by a Brazilian woman, the responses I received are distinctly European--there are stark differences in pronunciation, grammar, and word choice between European and Brazilian Portuguese. When asking for responses, I used European Portuguese as well. I would say the responses from Timestream are roughly the same quality as those from the Brazilian Station.

Outside of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute's inner circle, it seems to me that Timestream Station is actually the best known of the three stations. If you search for it on Google, you'll find that many people amateur ITC researchers try to contact Timestream. The higher publication is, I believe, simply due to the fact that it has been around for a longer period of time.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;P60twOOnwGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P60twOOnwGc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Time stream name

It seems the name Time Stream (in multiple languages) it has been used for another stations in the afterlife http://www.worlditc.org/c_04_s_bridge_28.htm
    maybe the Rio do tempo is named after this old team

timestream.jpg

BY the way many early ITC researcher said that the station where on a planet called Marduk which has 3 suns and its located in the third level of the afterlife..I wonder if Rio do Tempo or other stataions that you are using are located there...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, I too have read that Timestream Station can communicate in multiple languages. I've heard reports of researchers getting communicates in Portuguese, Spanish, German, and even English. When I asked the team at this station, I was told that they could respond in "some" other languages, but that "Portuguese [was] best." I assume that the workers there prefer Portuguese because they have a larger lexicon in that language, but maybe I will try one of the other languages at some point--I speak Spanish quite well and German decently--and see if they are able to respond.

Concerning location, others have also been told that Timestream is in the lower Summerland, which would indeed be the third level of the afterlife. I assume that the other stations are located there as well. It would make sense, because then all well-intentioned entities would easily be able to access them, no matter their level of spiritual development. There are other theories though; Roberta, for example, has proposed that the stations exist simultaneously on all the levels of the afterlife reality. This is a question that I will be sure to ask in a future session.

It's interesting that you mentioned Marduk. I have heard of this planet, actually--it was allegedly a planet in our solar system that was destroyed long ago. (I'm not sure where I read that, but I have never really given much credence to it. I'm a skeptic by nature, and it would take a lot more than hearsay to convince me that Marduk was in fact a real planet.) The account you reference seems strange to me though. Why would there be a planet in the afterlife? Anything's possible, I suppose, but none of the afterlife literature I've read has ever mentioned the existence of planets in the Summerland.

5. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Maybe a planet is how they call the area of the summerland where aliens live? in that webpage mentions that a woman from another planet resides there... for a alien maybe their ideal summerland equivalent inlcudes 3 suns, I dont know...

by the way Sonia Rinaldi says that she receives a lot of aliens comunications and that they are the ¨bosses of the bosses¨ related to ITC... I Hope Carol and Mikey getr back soon so they can enlighten us more about this... theres a documentary in spanish about Sonia where she mentions that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7F50Ff_2Q

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Wow, Sonia speaks Spanish well. Thanks for posting the link!

We do know that there are other physical dimensions, as well as other planets in this dimension, that are inhabited by sentient beings--that's been suggested before in the afterlife literature, and Mikey has confirmed it for us. I also did know that Sonia has been in contact with what she calls extraterrestrials through the Brazilian Station; I'm not sure if we've had any such connections with the North American Station. This is a subject that I'm quite interested in though, so I will definitely look into it when I have some time. (I'm finishing another afterlife-related project this week and next week, so my free time is somewhat limited for the moment--but I will be asking about this after that.)

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

The Marduk question is an interesting one. Decades ago, when I was deep in this research, I can recall reading in more than one communication that Marduk was once a planet in our solar system between Mars and Jupiter that housed a peaceful and very advanced civilization. The Mardukians had put colonies on Mars and on Earth before they inadvertently blew up their planet (I think they had been trying to dig to its hot core to find a source of energy). So Marduk is now what we know as the asteroid belt. When the colonies lost their mother planet, the one on Mars died out but the one on Earth settled in and found a way to interbreed with the native creatures, thereby elevating them intellectually. So under this theory, when you look in a mirror you are seeing a hybrid Mardukian. This backstory was important to the dead humans telling it because of course the Mardukian afterlife levels still exist and we can travel there after our deaths if we like. We are told that it's beautiful there, and the original Mardukians are lovely folks!

So... who knows if this is true? But it makes for a nice story, nonetheless!

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks for filling in the details, Roberta--this is the backstory that I'm familiar with too. I have also seen a very similar version of this story that was given through Timestream Station; Marduk was called "Eden" though--and if this tale were true, it would seem plausible that Marduk could somehow have served as the inspiration for the Genesis creation story. Nevertheless, although I don't want to dismiss this story, which I've seen pop up in several places, I'm not personally convinced of its validity.

There is actually a scientific hypothesis, called the Phaeton Hypothesis, that supposes the debris in the astroid belt was once a planet. It was a popular idea in the 18th and 19th centuries, but most scientists today dismiss it as unlikely. Modern scientists have said that a planet could not have formed between Jupiter and Mars, because Jupiter's gravitational pull would not have allowed the body to coalesce; they think it is more likely that the astroid belt remained as a proto-planetary disk that simply never developed into a planet. Maybe mainstream science is right on this matter, but since it has consistently ignored over a century's worth of consistent, viable afterlife evidence, it's clear that scientists are far from infallible.

(I will say though, that we should approach this idea with a health dose of skepticism, because much of the evidence in this case is mixed with hearsay and misinterpretations. Here's a link to one modern version of this story. Parts of it sound logical, but other parts of flat-out wrong. The author has mixed credible ITC evidence with faulty theories and fallacious arguments that come from proponents of the "ancient astronaut" theory--that is, those who believe that aliens entities influenced human history in ancient times. Whether or not that idea is true, these theorists often appear to have gone off the deep end. The author of the article, for example, talks of the Sumerian gods, the Anunnaki, and says that their name means "those who from the heavens came." That idea comes from the History Channel's Ancient Aliens program, but it is false. The name means "the descendants of Anu," "the princely offspring," or "those of royal semen." Anu is the sky god in Sumerian mythology, so you could interpret it as "the descendants of the sky," but that would take the term entirely out of context.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016
  9. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

What I have begun to see as I have delved more deeply into this subject, is that a lot more questions are raised than answers. I see that our scientist also have this problem.

The physics and philosophical questions that you start to encounter are mindblowing.

10. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

Andrew, the clips above sound as though you're running EVPMaker; I've read the instructions regarding set-up... I know the Gibberish files were created with EVPMaker. If you didn't use it, have to say this definitely has the characteristics of a subsequent EVPMaker session --Find that interesting.

Also, you obviously paused play-through or muted audio during questions; I'm assuming the questions weren't added in post-pro --

11. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I don't use EVPMaker, but I believe that's the program that Craig used to randomize this set of gibberish. It's Portuguese-language gibberish, albeit it from a Brazilian woman; it's not the same gibberish that we use for English-language sessions.

The questions were recorded afterward. The gibberish was louder than I had anticipated, and so the original questions were not very audible.

12. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

language?

Does the gibberish has to be in the language of each station? it affects the results?

13. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, based on my limited experience with non-English ITC, it would seem as though the language of the gibberish does sometimes affect the results. Earlier this week, I attempted to contact Timestream in English with English-language gibberish, and I received no responses. Even if the station couldn't communicate in English, it should have theoretically been able to use the gibberish to convey responses in Portuguese, but I couldn't find anything.

On the other hand though, Marlene from the Brazilian Station recently surprised us by responding to Craig in English when he was using her Portuguese gibberish. Thinking the responses would also be in Portuguese, he sent the recording to me to translate, but it ended up being in English. However, maybe that worked out because it was actually Marlene's voice in the gibberish? That's my theory, but we don't know much about this right now.

14. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi all, very good topic, Is there any way that the Sonia Rinaldi video above could be translated to the English Language, I have tried to use google translate via voice recording, but It don't really work :)
    Any idea's would be great!

Also I am currently using EVP maker, with German and Spanish speaking files run through the software, I'v had some very good results.
    Take care, Lance.

15. mac

mac host

It would ideally need someone fluent in both Portugese and English. As you've already found, Translate goes only part-way.

Lance likes this.
  16. Lance

Lance New Member

Do you know anybody on here Mac that speaks both Languages, that could possible translate it?

17. mac

mac host

This thread is rather long-in-the-tooth and it might be better to start a new one to try to encourage new contributors.