1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Andrew's Sessions with the North American Station

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Andrew, May 30, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;a4ipvDmC7Ks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ipvDmC7Ks[/video]

I had several communication sessions with the North American Station this week, and I discovered some very interesting things! In this session, I asked some general questions about ITC. Out of mere curiosity, or so I thought, I asked whether there was a Mandarin-language station. Mandarin is the most widely-spoken language in the world, and so I figured that there might well be a station devoted to Chinese communication already. Much to my surprise, I received a short, clear response in Chinese from the North American Station: 为儿子, or "for our sons." This was followed by "You're going to help."

Now, less than a week later, I am indeed in the process of helping the discarnate researchers establish a Chinese-language station, with Craig's guidance. Spirit has even led me to a native speaker in China who is interested in the process and who is helping me to translate. There is some other interesting information in this session, but this is simply amazing!

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;eXr7IvAxVfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXr7IvAxVfI[/video]

In this ITC, I asked some questions about the Chinese-language station that the discarnate researchers want to establish. I learned that it will be called the Beijing Station, which seems quite logical. ("Chinese" could refer to about a dozen different languages, but Mandarin is the regional dialect of the Beijing area.) I also confirmed that those at the station wanted my help in building this station.

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;s5JEJmJiE6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5JEJmJiE6E[/video]

Because my ITC recording from July 26 produced very faint responses, I wanted to confirm the information that was conveyed during that session before acting upon it. I contacted Marlene, a Brazilian woman who sometimes communicates with us from both the Brazilian and the North American Stations, and she told me exactly the same things about the Beijing Station that I had been told in the two previous sessions.

I also asked some questions about the perception of earthly time in the afterlife. Essentially, Marlene said that they can see the earth's future from the Summerland, but that it is not a definite future--it's the most probable outcome based on the current path we are taking; it can be changed. She also gave me the current expected outcome of the American presidential election, as well as which parties will control the United States House of Representatives and the Senate after the 2016 elections. I asked for this information, because it will be easy to verify in the near future.

(Warning: If you'd rather be surprised this November by the election results--even though these predictions are not definite, they are much more accurate than our earthly polling, I'm sure--then please skip this particular video.)

4. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

Hi Andrew...

TBH.. out of every one of these, I think this was the clearest one of all for me to understand. I have taken to not watching the screen so I can see if I can pick up on anything.. and this one.. was the best for me.

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi SL! I agree--this session was remarkably clear. When speaking with Marlene, we use a gibberish file that was created from a recording of her earth voice, and I find that the results are much better with that particular gibberish then with the generic female audio file. I don't know whether it is because Marlene herself feels a much stronger connection to her own voice, or whether there is some other advantage to this file, but it does seem to work quite well.

6. ibelieve

ibelieve New Member

That was clear! And I hope it's wrong!

7. TheEscapist

TheEscapist New Member

I went to watch your videos but it said no content was available. Could that be because I'm in Canada, or did you take them down?

8. mac

mac host

In my browser, pressing the play button yields: 'This video has been removed by the user' It looks like Andrew has decided to withdraw them, perhaps to add newer ones when he's experimented further....

9. Annie

Annie Member

Ah shoot, the videos aren't available...curious if Marlene was correct in her predictions. This sounds like it would be really cool to listen to.

10. pleiades

pleiades Member

I do remember that the Presidential prediction was Hillary Clinton and IMO, it was accurate since she did win the popular vote. :)

11. mac

mac host

I disagree but that's the wrong topic here anyway. Look at the forum's title please.....

12. Arbutus Eric

Arbutus Eric Member

Gosh I was hoping Marlene's prediction would come true about the presidential elections. Evidently there was a change in trajectory. Any ideas why all the recording links are bad?

13. mac

mac host

Are they all bad? In what sense - they don't work you mean?

14. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Our wonderful Andrew has to take a break from this work sometimes, whenever his day-life overtakes him. I suspect that he took them down so he doesn't have to interact with people about them now, and also because he is going for better and clearer communications. I'm going to ask for others who also are working with the NA Station to come and post some of what they are getting!

15. RobertaGrimes

This is an interesting point! I think they're still sorting it out, but by strict vote-count it may be that Clinton does come in first. But under the U.S. Constitutional system it's the Electoral College that counts, and I think Marlene wasn't an American (could be wrong) so she might not have been aware of that?

16. mac

mac host

Doesn't it show just how inevitably ambiguous predictions of a future are - even those made by a discarnate? Knowing about the American electoral system of voting isn't a prerequisite if details of 'the future' were already established - and knowable - in advance of their taking place in earth time. If they were then all other our-future events must also be knowable. I suggest that's not the case.

Why would a discarnate woman guess the likely outcome any better than an incarnate one EXCEPT that the former may glimpse a broader picture of what's been happening within the whole American nation, may have a better 'feel' for all the individual discontent that later became obvious. The depth of discontent discounted by politicians, pundits and pollsters alike? You may recall that our little nation experienced something similar when there was a virtually-unpredicted vote to leave the EU. (Didn't Michael Moore, though, predict what actually just happened here in America?)

It's especially sad that the only contemporary contact we had with someone in the etheric world ended when Mikey Morgan and his mom, Carol, left this website. I wouldn't expect Mikey to know something that couldn't be known but it would have been illuminating to hear from him how he perceived world events from the realm where he lives and how he would have interpreted them. I would have taken more notice of his perspective than I would of discarnate individuals I'm unable to question and probe.

We didn't see always eye-to-eye on matters, and I didn't automatically accept his opinions, but I never doubted what he told us of his experiences in the life yet-to-be-seen by ourselves.

17. Arbutus Eric

Arbutus Eric Member

Yes, not one of them works anymore. They were fascinating and I'm looking forward to some new ones!

18. mac

mac host

I'd guess Andrew pulled them because they're out of date and because he had promised more and better are to follow around the new year.

19. Annie

Annie Member

Yeah, it does bring into question how set-in-stone things are. I always figured it was nearly impossible to predict the future, even by those in spirit, but that they would be a heck of a lot better at it than we are. Like you said though, you would think maybe they would have access to things we don't. For example, polls being inaccurate, maybe because people didn't want to admit who they were really voting for, or something like that. But maybe they, like us, don't see everything going on. I always kind of thought it was easy for discarnate people to see and hear us, but maybe they only see/hear people they were connected to in life.

Or maybe, like Roberta said, Marlene was technically right but didn't know much about the American electoral system. And didn't need to know, because by the time you pass on, you really aren't worried about politics or government anymore (which sounds pretty nice!).

Also, hope Andrew is doing well.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  20. RobertaGrimes

The dead tell us that they cannot predict the future, primarily because human free will can intervene. They can only "game out" from today what is likely to happen, and you're right: they are so much less interested in the things on this level that fascinate us!