1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Andrew's Sessions with the North American Station

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Andrew, May 30, 2016.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Re your first sentence, yes it's maybe a distinction without a difference. I'd like to ask more questions but not here and now.

‚Äč
    It appears, then that the voice request 'pings' the communication line and sends the request to the intended recipient. It begs the question whether asking for a specific person needs their earth name to be given to locate them.

Interesting points. I can actually hear with both ears using phones, buds and, of course via the speakers on the computer. I wonder why both buds would be necessary when the audio source isn't in stereo? Would it mean that single-sided deafness would prevent someone ever hearing the words? My wife hasn't had time to sit and listen in - I'll get back to you when she has.

That's exactly what it sounds like to me. A noisy, unintelligible jumble of sounds.

fascinating - This discussion has become a very interesting one and I'm going to have to read up on the communication station situation.

Right now I'm in a Rumsfeld situation with stuff I understand, stuff I know I don't understand, and the rest where I don't even know what I don't know! :D ;)

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I was tired after a training run early this morning (at 69 I do get tired!) so I took a couple of hours out and sat thoroughly reading Craig's thread about ITC and the so-called Stations. I ought to have done it prior to posting in this thread.

Having studied the text and listened to the recordings I don't feel I have the energy, or could find enough enthusiasm, for getting involved. The time and dedication necessary for ITC put me in mind of the time and patience needed to sit for phenomena via physical mediumship. In the latter, actual evidence of survival can take a very long time.

I hope with ITC it will come quicker. I wish all you experimenters well but I'll now join the ranks of lurkers on this website and follow progress on this subject from a distance. :)

3. Annie

Annie Member

It's not just you Mac...they are hard for me to understand too and I don't think I'd be able to without the subtitles. So maybe you either have to have the right ear for it, or just have to be used to listening. It's really interesting that this could even be a possibility though. Thank you to Andrew and Craig for putting these clips together...it has to take a lot of patience and probably a lot of asking questions that don't get a response, because it requires so much energy for the deceased to communicate.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I think that one does get used to listening for the responses with practice, Annie--at least, that's been my experience over the last few weeks.

However, I can assure you that to the best of my knowledge, what I hear are indeed genuine communications from the dead; I'm beginning to get proof of that. Just this week, I helped someone connect to the North American Station to contact her father, who died several years ago. I don't know this woman well, and I had never met her father when he was alive. As I recorded the session, she asked six evidentiary questions that she chose, and I then analyzed the audio file without knowing the answers. I was able to make out the correct responses to four of the questions--the name of his oldest granddaughter, the name of his old business, the name of a singer he liked, etc.--even though I did not know at all what I was listening for. So, the process is not perfect yet by any means, but I see more evidence that this is the "real deal" with each passing day!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

That's really awesome, Andrew :)

6. Annie

Annie Member

That's really cool Andrew. That is a great way to prove that it works...by using a "blind test" with someone you don't know very well and don't know the answers to their questions. I also find it reassuring that when you ask for someone, they answer pretty quickly, even if it says "busy" at first.

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Annie, it's terrific to see you here! I'm sending you a special hug ;-).

8. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

Interesting recordings. If I understand correctly, they use pre recorded dialog that they then find the right "words" to communicate? Like a spirt box?

Andrew, I heard a few of what your Grandmother said, especially "I Love You." To be able to hear my husband, my Dad and Mom say that to me again would bring me to my knees. I will tell you this... A month or so ago, I had what I believe to be a couple of dream visits from my husband. In both dreams (visits) It was hard to understand everything he was saying. It was like he was either talking over a long distance connection, like from another country, and the connection was bad or that he was talking like he was under water or had marbles in his mouth. Reading your description of what Craig Hogan says the actual connection sounds like at times just smacked me upside the head. That if that is the experience they are getting during these sessions, then maybe what I have received is also a true communication.

Thank you for sharing your recordings

9. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, that's accurate for the most part. What we use is actually a loop of recorded gibberish that repeats every twenty seconds or so. If you listen to the original gibberish file, which Craig produces, there are no actual words in it, just phonetic sounds. The dead either use these sounds to form words or they record their responses under them. I've been told that those communicating at the Station think into computer-like devices, which then translate their messages into words and imprint them on our audio recordings.

I think that what your experiences are valid communications, but I would suggest that it is unrelated to our ITC efforts. The afterlife literature often states that we all visit with our deceased friends and loved ones in the afterlife during sleep, but we usually don't recall those visits. (Note: this phenomenon is different from visitation dreams, where our loved ones seem to come to us in order to facilitate conscious recall.) If I had to guess, I would say that you partially remember one such experience. If this is the case, then your husband's voice was probably clear at the time, but it was garbled up by your brain. Your eternal mind is always conscious and aware--even during these visits to the afterlife--but oftentimes, when the memories of these experiences are "downloaded" into our conscious mind through the brain, the message gets mangled.

10. Andrew

Andrew Guest

It's interesting that you bring this up. Usually, I prepare a script for my sessions, but I do not attempt to ask the specific person to go to the Station beforehand (either verbally or telepathically). When I do eventually begin the session and ask for him or her, the Station often says "busy" and then the person's name a few seconds later. I interpret the "busy" as meaning roughly "Hold a moment." This phenomenon suggests that until one actually asks to speak a specific loved one, that person is unaware that the communication attempt is underway. Once aware, he or she likely travels to the Station by thought, which is when the name is recorded. The implication of this is that the dead are not always aware of what their living loved ones are doing on earth--an idea that is perfectly consistent with the existent afterlife literature.

In one session, which I didn't post because it contained personal details about some family members, I did specifically ask someone to go to the Station before I began the session. Sure enough, there was no "busy" response when I eventually asked for that person, just the woman's name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  11. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;NMIF9RavbMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIF9RavbMU[/video]

Here's another session from almost a week ago--I've been a tad bit behind with analyzing my ITC sessions this week. This is the first session of mine that uses the new, refined gibberish file that Craig sent all the researchers last weekend, and that seems to have made quite a difference. In my estimation, this recording has some of the clearest responses I've received! This session doesn't include any attempts to communicate with particular people; I just asked the team at the North American Station to repeat several words and to answer a couple of questions.

12. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;lsXxqSazo8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsXxqSazo8s[/video]

This session from June 9 is also pretty clear in my opinion, but perhaps not quite as clear as the recording from June 6. In this recording, I asked the team at the North American Station to repeat some words and to answer some general-knowledge questions, and I then spoke briefly with my great-grandmother. I think the last section, which uses the female gibberish since I'm speaking with my great-grandmother, is remarkably clear!

13. RobertaGrimes

Wow, that's great! And you're communicating with some out-of-this-world-class folks ;-).

14. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;a0F6ifSA9p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0F6ifSA9p0[/video]

This is the first English-language ITC session I've recorded using my new microphone and speaker set. I think that the new equipment has improved the quality somewhat, but I'll be curious to hear what all of you think. In this session, I didn't attempt to contact any specific person; rather, I just did some quick word repetitions and general-knowledge questions to help the team at the Station to hone their signal. In my opinion, the clearest responses are "pigment" and "Merkel."

(Note: Merkel is pronounced like "mur-kel" in the responses, which is how most English speakers seem to say it. I speak German, and so I always pronounce it more like "mair-kel," and I was surprised to hear the anglicized pronunciation. I see this as yet another sort of proof that I'm not just hearing the responses I'm looking for in the recordings.)

15. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;J29c4KuAn7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J29c4KuAn7M[/video]

Here's a quick session I did earlier today with the North American Station. I need to get back to doing more in-depth sessions, but lately I've been focusing my energy mainly on connecting with the Brazilian Station. This session wasn't the clearest, in my opinion, but I think some of the responses were pretty good quality. "German" and "Newton" especially struck me as being very precise, if that makes sense.

16. RobertaGrimes

They're getting clearer - this is exciting!

I think it's important here to remind everyone of the process that is now underway, and why this is so difficult. I'll just recount a bit of what I know; others who know more are welcome to chime in! Until now, electronic communication with the dead was not very different from mediumistic communication, in that it was one-off stuff - a group of the dead developing good contacts with certain living people who were simpatico with them - and nothing that you or I could really do. This sort of communication continues under the leadership of Tom and Lisa Butler, who are doing wonderful work! But while it is satisfying for the individuals involved, the dead now feel that it doesn't do enough to advance the general public awareness that we all survive. So now dead experts - and the dead are always the leaders in this work - are doing something very ambitious. They are building a series of what they call Stations.

Timestream - or Rio de Tiempo - is the oldest Station of which I am aware, dating from the nineties (or even the eighties - doesn't matter). It uses primarily Portuguese. Then, early in this century, the dead began to experiment with better technology on their end through the Brazilian Station, which we have been told is a physical station located higher in the afterlife levels. Sonia Rinaldi is working with them from this end, and by now they are getting such wonderful, clear communications that dead children and their parents are communicating routinely through the Brazilian Station. Very recently Maria Pe, an American whose young sons have been working hard to communicate with her, received clear communications through that station that were in English.

Stations have language lexicons, though, and Sonia was told that her Station couldn't really help English-speakers very well and what was needed was a separate North American Station. So two years ago our indomitable friend Craig Hogan volunteered to assist with this new English-speaking Station. Dead experimenters who include such brilliant scientific types as Einstein and Tesla have been busy building what we are told is the largest and most ambitious Station so far. The idea is to build a communication method between there and here that is "hard-wired" - they liken it to laying fiber-optic cable - and to make it so strong and so reliable that eventually anyone on earth will be able to communicate with dead loved ones simply by using perhaps an app. It will become like telephonic communication! Now the dead are saying that the "electronics" from their end are all set up, and what is needed is many people accessing the North American Station to make the signal stronger. And that is what Andrew is doing here, together with dozens of other people. It isn't about what he is receiving now, in other words, but it's about assisting the dead experts in building the signal-strength of the NA Station to the point where it will be usable by all. If you want to assist in this effort, your help is welcome! Go to spiritualunderstanding.org and you'll find the instructions for connecting. Craig is personally assisting all the experimenters. You, too, can be a part of helping the future to at last begin!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  17. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I've been using better recording equipment for the last few sessions--that could be why. But I've been told that the quality will be equivalent to that of the Brazilian Station by January, so we're not far away!

I've just connected with Timestream Station this morning, and I've created a new thread for my sessions with that station. They come through about as clearly as the Brazilian Station does, only with a distinct European accent.

18. RobertaGrimes

Heh - You don't think of people without physical bodies and living where there is no distance actually still having regional accents, do you??

19. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I don't think the dead at Timestream Station actually have regional accents. European Portuguese follows different pronunciation rules than its Brazilian counterpart does--it's not the same as British versus American English; it's much starker--so I'm guessing that these differences are automatically included in the two lexicons that the Portuguese-speaking stations use.

20. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;3EjDCtQosNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EjDCtQosNg[/video]

I finally managed to find a little free time yesterday to conduct a session with the North American Station--well, sessions are actually very short; it's shifting through the recording and making the videos that takes a decent chunk of time. In any case, here is the result. I was told that I was speaking with Marie Curie, which is interesting because she has never, to my knowledge, been referenced as one of the researchers at the station. This sort of work does, however, sound like something she would be doing! To me, "American" sounds like the clearest response from this session, and "Theresa" seems to be the faintest. I'll be curious to hear others' thoughts.

I also found the message about communicating with the future to be rather curious. When I asked whether such communication was possible, I received, "Don't. You're in above your head." I assume that "you" refers to those who would attempt to talk with the future rather than me personally--I have no interest in that particular type of ITC, but I did wonder if it was possible after the topic arose here recently. (This particular wording is also interesting on a linguistic level, because I usually say "over your head" not "above," although both are documented forms of the same idiom.)