1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Andrew's Sessions with the North American Station

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Andrew, May 30, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

For the last week or so, I have been working to contact the North American Station using Dr. R. Craig Hogan's instrumental transcommunication (ITC) instructions. I have had some amazing results so far, and since a couple of members were curious about Craig's efforts, I figured I would post the responses that I have gotten from the Station.

Below are the last three sessions that I have conducted with the Station. Please note that the audio files are edited; for convenience, I have omitted sections of the recordings that do not contain audible responses, and I have also increased the volume of the responses I could detect. The audio files have not been edited in any other way. I've uploaded the recordings to YouTube in order to add subtitles--the Station's responses are very faint at times, and I recommend listening with headphones or earbuds.

As I do more sessions, I plan to post them in this thread. However, if you use YouTube regularly, please do subscribe to my channel--you will likely see new sessions more quickly that way! Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts about the ITC sessions I've conducted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;7v0sX2l06EQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0sX2l06EQ[/video]

This is the first of two sessions that I conducted with the North American Station on Thursday, May 26, 2016. I first asked the team at the Station to repeat several words, which helps them, we are told, to strengthen their communications. I later asked a few simple questions about the station, such as where it is located and when its responses will be clearer. I was told that the Station is on a "distant" plane, and that its communications will be clearer by "January" of next year; this information generally fits with the answers has received after asking the same questions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;jyt-PIsJoNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyt-PIsJoNo[/video]

This is the second of the two sessions I conducted with the North American Station on Thursday, May 26, 2016. In this recording, I asked whether my grandmother was available to communicate with me. I was told that she was, and she correctly answered several evidentiary questions in order to prove her identity.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;NG0SfEaSnFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0SfEaSnFk[/video]

This session with the North American Station was conducted on Friday, May 27, 2016. I recorded this audio file using a new method I conceived of that morning, which allowed me to communicate in real time with the Station--someone channeled the idea through me; technology is not a strength of mine! During the session, I asked for a few word repetitions and then connected with my grandmother again. She answered more evidentiary questions, as well as a couple of other questions.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Wow, Andrew, thank you for starting this process with Craig and sharing its fruits with us! The work now being done by the dead to at last establish regular and universal technological communication between their realms and ours is historic - it is going to change everything! - and the reason why it hasn't happened until now is that the process is almost insurmountably difficult. Your wonderful recordings both highlight that difficulty and illustrate that promise! I knew your delightful grandmother. That she can now tell you again that she loves you gladdens my heart! And that soon - thanks to you, dear, and to so many others who are helping the dead experts working now to make this happen - the day is not far off when everyone who has lost a loved one will again be able to hear those comforting words across the illusion of death that briefly separates us. And then, indeed, the world will change!

6. mac

mac host

In what way did you advise your grandma that you wanted her to take part in the experiment? Was it just on the day or did you ask her beforehand?

7. RobertaGrimes

As a note to everyone who is following this process, I want to offer the following explanation of what you are hearing in these recordings:

1) Everything is energy! The dead are exactly where we are, but they are at what amounts to a higher channel on the television set that is your mind. When communicators tell Andrew that they are at a "distant" place, that's like telling him that they are at channel 27 when he is at channel 3, as it were. And just as two people on live TV at channel 27 and channel 3 could not casually chat in real time, so any kind of conversation between people on different dimensions of reality is almost insurmountably difficult. Since everything is consciousness, we long ago learned to communicate via the energy that is consciousness. This is what mediums do. But that kind of communication requires innate skills plus the time to develop them so very few people can be successful mediums even to talk with their own dead.

2) Dead experimenters are literally creating a permanent channel between there and here. They refer to it as "laying fiber-optic cable," and indeed we understand that the process involves spiritual light in some fashion, but I don't think that even Craig Hogan and Gary Schwartz (the two leading living U.S. experimenters) fully understand what the dead are doing. All we know is that they have created some large, solid, machinery-filled places called "stations" where people in their world will congregate to converse with loved ones in our world, while people here will be able to chat with those loved ones either by computer (initially) or by cell phone app (eventually, we think).

3) In its early stages, this method of communication requires voice-like gibberish. That was all the chatter you heard on Andrew's communications; and if you want to try doing this, Craig Hogan will send you the necessary background chatter. The dead use the energy of that gibberish to form their communications, but we understand that this is a problem only initially. Indeed, the Brazilian station (which is about two years ahead of us in development) is reporting now that it is beginning to dispense with the gibberish and still getting good communications.

4) Timing has been another problem. Time doesn't exist where the dead are, and initially the process required that all of this be taped. The communicator here would ask a series of questions into the gibberish, and the communicator over there would often be heard upon playback to answer those questions just before they were asked. But still, the record-and-playback process has been needed until literally last Friday, when Andrew received from Spirit and then actually used a method by which he could hear their answers in real-time. That was in the third recording, just above. I listen to it with awe. Go back and listen again! You are standing on the sands at Kitty Hawk; you are watching the very first Tin Lizzy drive shakily past on a dirt road at five miles per hour. You are witnessing the birth of the future!

8. RobertaGrimes

I'm sure that Andrew will answer you, Mac, but I will just for now say that he and I shared dinner last Friday evening, and he told me about his experiments that day. He said - and this makes sense - that he asked if his grandmother was there, and the answer was at first no but then immediately became yes. Rather like ringing up someone's house on a landline and having her called to the phone. Now, he may have let her know earlier that he would be calling; or she may simply have read his thoughts. But since all communication there is telepathic, and since travel there is by thought and instantaneous, it should be easy once this is up and running for just anyone to ring up the station and ask for anyone to whom the caller is connected by love, and it will be as if that person is summoned to the downstairs hallway landline receiver: it should be that quick and easy. Wow.

9. mac

mac host

In traditional mediumship we're told it's not possible to 'summon the dead' - they need to come forward and wish to communicate. Based on that it would make sense to me that Andrew would mentally ask his grandma to be ready for him attemting to contact her via the ITC set up.

It's often advised that we send out our thoughts to the one(s) we'd like to reach prior to attending a traditional mediumistic sitting or event. I don't see how an etheric ITC communication station with a discarnate 'operator' online could almost immediately locate another discarnate with whom that operator has no connection other than if 'prior arrangements' have been made for the event.

10. mac

mac host

Andrew: After lunch today I later did what you'd suggested and listened in using quality earbuds on my laptop. While cooking lunch, though, I played each recording through a large all-in-one computer with a good sound card producing plenty of volume through the computer's speakers.

I played the recordings four times and listened carefully to the amplified sound-clips on the sound track of the video. I was unable to discern most of the words you heard although I did think I could just make out 'January' on one recording and 'I love you' on the final one. Other than those I was unable to make out words against the background jumble of sounds and found the emphasised, clipped answers unrealistic and indiscernible.

Might it be, though, that what you hear is augmented by clairaudience, something you have but I don't? And perhaps those for whom the ITC method works well may 'tune in' and hear part-clairaudiently (without being aware it's happening) while listening to the recordings? They may only possess rudimentary clairaudience but sufficient to add detail and shape to words that someone like myself can not discern....

11. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Mac,

I'll reply to this message first. I actually don't ask people to appear beforehand, but I do write out a script for the session before I begin. So, it is plausible that my writing down my grandmother's name somehow mentally alerts her that I intend to ask for her presence.

However, although I agree with your assertion that it is not possible to "summon to dead"--I have read those exacts words in the afterlife literature many times--I think that what Roberta says makes a lot of sense. When the Station says "BUSY" and then "NAME," I believe that this is rather akin to saying "Hold a moment." We cannot summon the dead, but we can request their presence, just as we would do with any living person.

To address your concerns, I don't know who is communicating with me before my grandmother appears, I can't say that this person is unknown to her. If it is, for example, my spirit guide who is communicating--this is a thought that has occurred to me--I imagine the two would be acquainted. Moreover, I think that it is the act of vocally calling for my grandmother during the session that alerts her to my communication attempt, no matter where she is at the moment. She can then travel to the Station more or less instantaneously.

12. Andrew

Andrew Guest

This is an interesting point you make, Mac. I have sent Craig these recordings as well, and for the first two sessions he could hear the responses quite clearly. For the third one though, he was unable to make out most of them--including the "I love you" you mentioned, which I thought was one of the loudest, clearest responses I had gotten. For me, some are crystal clear, and others are just barely discernable, but each response is unmistakably there in my opinion.

The idea that what I am hearing is helped my a sort of latent clairaudience never occurred to me, but perhaps you are right. I've emailed Craig to ask for his thoughts on the matter, but the theory does make sense to me. I'd be interested in knowing whether other users are able to hear the responses or not. Personally, I have only had a single (rather unpleasant) experience with clairaudience before.

Of course, it is also plausible that the responses simply are not there--any scientific researcher should admit that possibility--but I don't think that is the case, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I did not attempt to "make things fit" when analyzing these recordings. All these sessions have questions that I have omitted because I did not find a discernable response in the recording. Secondly, some of the answers were not what I had expected. For example, the "January;" I had fully expected to hear "December," because I knew that was the answer Craig had received to the same question. This is also the case with some of the names--they are correct, but they are not the forms I'm used to hearing.

13. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;eTh0OBiNsEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTh0OBiNsEY[/video]

As promised, here is another ITC session. In this recording, I did some basic word repetitions and then connected with my grandmother again. After asking a couple of questions to verify her identity, I asked about a couple of things that were of interest to me. Perhaps the most notable response was in reply to my question about the North American Station; she said there were "lots of people [there]." The responses are pretty clear; I sent this recording to Craig yesterday and he could also make out most of the answers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  14. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;jtNW3xdzkjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtNW3xdzkjw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

In this ITC session, I did not attempt to contact anyone in particular; rather, I focused on testing the technological abilities of the North American Station in general. For example, after some regular word repetitions, I asked for several repetitions of longer words and phrases to see whether the technology at the Station could send longer responses. I also asked several open-ended questions about the inner workings of the Station, both out of curiosity and to see whether the signal was strong enough for longer answers. I also believe that Roberta's principal spirit guide, Thomas, was part of the team that was communicating with me in this session!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  15. mac

mac host

Hi Andrew. I've been listening to your recent audio clips. Try as I might I could not discern any answers. Is it just me or do others say they can't hear them either?

I'm assuming the short amplified, audio clips came at the right times for them to be responses to your questions but I simply could not make out any of the words this time.

If you can hear them, if your grandma can hear yours, then you both must have an ability I simply don't have... Or am I doing something wrong?

16. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Mac,

I regularly send my recordings to Craig, and he can usually discern most, if not all, of the responses I report hearing--the exception was the session from May 27; he could not hear most of the answers from that recording. Among my own family members, those who listen seem to hear some of the responses, but fewer than Craig hears. Everyone seems to have differing opinions regarding which responses are the clearest. I think that those who work with the Station likely develop a better ear for this work. As you had mentioned, there may also be a clairaudient aspect to what we hear, but there is really no way to prove or disprove that theory.

There are a couple of things you might try doing to increase the sound quality. I know you mentioned previously that you were using headphones; you might try quality earbuds instead. These are what I use, and I find that any given sound is much crisper and clearer than it is with regular headphones. I also don't recommend noise-reducing or noise-cancelling headphones--the white noise used to block out disturbances might detract from the quality of the audio. Lastly, it might be helpful to slow down the recordings since many of the responses are quick. I would do this, but the program I use (GarageBand) doesn't allow one to change the speed of a particular clip without affecting the rest of the recording.

You should also keep in mind that the stress patterns sometimes vary in the recordings. I try to point out the most notable differences in the subtitles, but the responses in general sound very "sing-songy" to me--much like how the Swedish language sounds. (Speaking of which, another possibility besides clairaudience is that as a student of six or seven foreign languages, I am very much accustomed by now to trying to find words in what at first appears to be incomprehensible gibberish.)

I'm not sure what you meant when you said "if your grandma can hear yours" in your post above. She's in Spirit, so I'm certain she does have intuitive abilities that neither of us has. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  17. lybg

lybg New Member

I can understand about a third to one half of the words. Andrew, your grandmother is much clearer to me than any of the others. I understand most all of her words. Yesterday, when she told you "I love you"...it all but broke me. To hear that from my loved ones again!

Growing up in south Texas, I can understand what you mean about decerning the "sing songiness" of the speach pattern. It is English, just with a different cadence.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  18. mac

mac host

Hello Andrew

It's interesting to learn what others hear. First I want to respond about your grandma. Yes I realise she's discarnate but what I mean is does she hear you through the device or does she pick up you up by telepathy? And do you do the same?

My lack of recognition of words I fully accept may be down to personal insensitivity. It might also be hearing although my 'good' ear is average for my age. On my acoustic neuroma side I have considerable hearing loss and considerable tinnitus noise but I don't know how much they impair (if at all) my discernment of words on the audio clips. I have decent quality Sony earbuds, a set of Sennheiser headphones and the big computer with it's loud output. They probably produce sound as good as my hearing can resolve. I've tried all three methods with similar results. Perhaps with regular exposure to the sounds I would begin to pick words out. I'm going to ask my wife to listen later to see if she picks up anything, just for comparison.

You mention subtitles and sing-songy sound. I'm not noticing the sing-songy aspect but the subtitles aspect raises a question. When you know the answer will be one of two or three words, isn't there a likelihood that the listener is already 'attuned' to hearing one of the words? Hearing only the reply would avoid that situation - there must be a scientific term for such a procedure but I don't know it!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  19. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, the cadence--that's precisely it. My theory is that machine the dead use to communicate ties together the appropriate sounds needed to form specific words, but that it cannot always find the right intonations for each phonetic sound.

I agree that my grandmother tends to have clearest responses; I think that is partially due to the gibberish that I use to communicate with her. Craig has prepared two different sets of gibberish--one for men and one for women-- for the experimenters, and I seem to get stronger responses from the female gibberish. There could also be spiritual reason. She personally knew and loved me during her earthly life; perhaps that bond facilitates the communication process?

20. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I don't know how she hears me, Mac, but I would say that there is not much difference between the two methods you describe above. According to the team with whom I communicated yesterday--purportedly Thomas Jefferson and Montague Keen--the dead communicate via thought; they use telepathy at the Station to send their messages to a machine, which then converts them into words and sends them to us. If the machine also relays our messages to them, then I would say it likely does so telepathically. Actual sound would, I think, be too much of a bother in a crowded place where various people are all having different conversations.

(On a related note, it seems that discarnate spirits do not realize I wish to communicate with them until I specifically and audibly ask for them. For example, you might have noticed in my videos that whenever I ask for my grandmother, the Station says "BUSY" and then quickly says her name. I take this to mean that she was not there when I first asked, but appeared almost immediately thereafter. This happens even though I always write out my questions and requests beforehand. This morning, I wanted to contact someone I had never met, a great-grandmother of mine, so I specifically asked for her presence out-loud before I began the session. When I did eventually ask to speak to her during the session, there was no "BUSY;" she was immediately available.)

I'll be curious to hear whether your wife is able to hear any of the words. In your case, I wonder if the hearing loss in one ear is partially to blame for your inability to make out most of the responses? I have noticed that I cannot hear many of the responses if I only have one earbud in my ear.

As for the sing-songy aspect of the responses, I think it's only apparent if one can make out the word or phrase itself. Otherwise, it just sounds like gibberish, I imagine.

I see what you mean about about the listener being "attuned" to hearing a certain word, but there really isn't much that can be done to fix this issue. If I left out the questions and included only the Station's answers in the videos, I worry that the responses would seem like a string of incoherent non-sense. Plus, it's interesting to see the order of the session--sometimes words come through before or after they are requested.