1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Andrew's Sessions with the North American Station

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, May 30, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

For the last week or so, I have been working to contact the North American Station using Dr. R. Craig Hogan's instrumental transcommunication (ITC) instructions. I have had some amazing results so far, and since a couple of members were curious about Craig's efforts, I figured I would post the responses that I have gotten from the Station.

Below are the last three sessions that I have conducted with the Station. Please note that the audio files are edited; for convenience, I have omitted sections of the recordings that do not contain audible responses, and I have also increased the volume of the responses I could detect. The audio files have not been edited in any other way. I've uploaded the recordings to YouTube in order to add subtitles--the Station's responses are very faint at times, and I recommend listening with headphones or earbuds.

As I do more sessions, I plan to post them in this thread. However, if you use YouTube regularly, please do subscribe to my channel--you will likely see new sessions more quickly that way! Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts about the ITC sessions I've conducted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;7v0sX2l06EQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0sX2l06EQ[/video]

This is the first of two sessions that I conducted with the North American Station on Thursday, May 26, 2016. I first asked the team at the Station to repeat several words, which helps them, we are told, to strengthen their communications. I later asked a few simple questions about the station, such as where it is located and when its responses will be clearer. I was told that the Station is on a "distant" plane, and that its communications will be clearer by "January" of next year; this information generally fits with the answers has received after asking the same questions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;jyt-PIsJoNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyt-PIsJoNo[/video]

This is the second of the two sessions I conducted with the North American Station on Thursday, May 26, 2016. In this recording, I asked whether my grandmother was available to communicate with me. I was told that she was, and she correctly answered several evidentiary questions in order to prove her identity.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

[video=youtube;NG0SfEaSnFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0SfEaSnFk[/video]

This session with the North American Station was conducted on Friday, May 27, 2016. I recorded this audio file using a new method I conceived of that morning, which allowed me to communicate in real time with the Station--someone channeled the idea through me; technology is not a strength of mine! During the session, I asked for a few word repetitions and then connected with my grandmother again. She answered more evidentiary questions, as well as a couple of other questions.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Wow, Andrew, thank you for starting this process with Craig and sharing its fruits with us! The work now being done by the dead to at last establish regular and universal technological communication between their realms and ours is historic - it is going to change everything! - and the reason why it hasn't happened until now is that the process is almost insurmountably difficult. Your wonderful recordings both highlight that difficulty and illustrate that promise! I knew your delightful grandmother. That she can now tell you again that she loves you gladdens my heart! And that soon - thanks to you, dear, and to so many others who are helping the dead experts working now to make this happen - the day is not far off when everyone who has lost a loved one will again be able to hear those comforting words across the illusion of death that briefly separates us. And then, indeed, the world will change!