1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Andrew's Sessions with the Brazilian Station

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Andrew, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

I originally posted this earlier as part of the thread with my English-language sessions, but then I figured it would be better to start a new thread for my Portuguese recordings, so that I could provide a bit of an introduction for those who are unfamiliar with our instrumental transcommunication (ITC) work. We are working to establish easy, reliable contact with those in Spirit through the use of stations--that is, technological buildings on the afterlife levels that facilitate electronic communication between our world and the afterlife levels. Each station is connected to a particular geographical/linguistic area on earth, and our own Craig Hogan is currently leading the earthly effort to establish a North American Station, where English-language connections can occur.

The research that Craig Hogan is doing with the North American Station is being modeled after the work of Sonia Rinaldi, a Brazilian researcher who has spent decades working with ITC. Sonia has helped to develop a Portuguese-language communication station, which we call the Brazilian Station. Because this Station has been in use for a longer period of time, we are able to receive clearer communication from it than from its newer, English-language counterpart. In the videos below, I will be contacting the Brazilian Station with the hope of receiving more information about the ITC process and about the afterlife than the North American Station is currently capable of providing. The audio recordings are all in Brazilian Portuguese, but I have provided English translations in the videos.

[video=youtube;f9BlTnirt-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9BlTnirt-A[/video]

This is my first successful session with the Brazilian Station. After working with Craig and Sonia over the past couple of weeks, I finally managed to receive decent responses earlier today. I would not say that what I received was crystal clear, but it is much clearer than the English responses I've been getting from the North American Station. In the session, I asked to connect with Marlene, a discarnate researcher that Craig and Sonia have interviewed and worked with before.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Wow, Andrew, what stuns me most is the quality of your Portuguese. And I didn't even realize that you spoke Portuguese! Thank you so much for devoting time to this work, and for helping others to connect as well. This is becoming extraordinary!

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Heh, you must not speak Portuguese, Roberta--I'm sure mine's not as good as you think! I'm impressed though, with the quality of the replies; they're much more distinct than the ones we are getting from the North American Station.

4. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I also think your Portugese is very good....I watch lots of Portugese videos,I dont understand them 100%, but it sounds a lot like spanish which its my main language, so I can tell you have a good pronunciation

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks, Truth Seeker! :) Portuguese is very similar to Spanish--especially European Portuguese in my opinion, but that's probably because I speak Castilian Spanish.