1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

and now for something very similar

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Mar 2, 2018.

1. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Re: "A sensitive may be thought of as someone able to sense the presence of unseen individual(s) in another dimension of existence. The unseen individual(s) may, or may not, have lived on this earth.
    A sensitive may communicate with an unseen discarnate but if (s)he doesn't act as a third-party go-between for others, (s)he would not be classed as a medium. Any information or guidance would be primarily for the benefit of the sensitive."

... I must be a "sensitive" since I often have brief "visitations" from Dis-incarnates such as my fiance's mother and late husband, John. My late wife, Irene, and some other close family members don't come around much anymore but I know they are pretty busy in other places/states. The ones that do "show up" rarely have big or significant messages and seem to "drop by" just as a kind of "hello" or approving, happy visit so I don't always tell my fiance that so-and-so is here now. She wouldn't accept that very well anyway and it doesn't seem important at the time. I am satisfied to know who the Dis-incarnate is and happy that they occasionally come around. They seem to come with smiles, approval and happiness so that's good enough for me and also for my fiance. I just love this stuff..........

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's possible, even likely, that some/many have a level of sensitivity that enables them to 'pick up' on the presence of discarnate relatives and friends. It may be the reason that some get better results than others when attempting to learn how to communicate with their loved ones 'over there' whereas another person who's put in just as much effort does not succeed.