1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

And here I go again

Discussion in 'Dreams and Lucid Dreaming' started by ravensgate, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Flossie

Flossie New Member

Hi everyone,

Ravenshead , I have had songs come into my head and I don't know why it's a particular song. When it happens I can have the song going on day and night for several days. Sometimes I don't think about it straight away and then I am like, 'Why have I got this song going on?' I then listen to the words properly rather than allowing it just to be 'there'. Sometimes I only know the chorus. In those cases I have googled the words to the song and have found it's a personal message.

I have had a couple of very strong connections from songs and both were from my mum.

I find that most times the song is some sort of message.

Like has already been suggested for your song, I think, unless you can connect with it, the world problems we are having could be the cause. Whether we realise it or not the situation is affecting us. I have had several dreams where I am in situations where I want to get away from something. They are the sort of dreams I have not normally experienced. This is why I know, for me anyway, what is happening around us is having an affect.