1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

An interesting board

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gustavo Woltmann, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann New Member

I saw this discussion board last night when I was looking for some interesting stuffs to read. I believe in afterlife and found the posts here really interesting so I decided to join. I hope everyone's doing great!

Ken likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome - I hope you'll join in the ones currently running and/or start new ones yourself.

Gustavo Woltmann likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome Gustavo! We're glad you've found us. You'll find that we are a friendly and supportive crowd, eager to help you learn ad grow.

4. Gustavo Woltmann

Thank you for the warm welcome. Although I haven't lost anyone recently, I'm really interested in this topic and I can feel through the conversation on the forums that people here are friendly.

Ken likes this.
  5. Ken

Ken New Member

Hi! Im also new here and so far I can say that no one has judged me or ridiculed me for my personal beliefs, 99.9% of the folks here are friendly and VERY open minded!

Chat away, Gustavo :D

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

We're so glad that you both are here! And you're right - we are indeed friendly and open-minded, unless someone starts in with the religious preaching. This forums is a superstition-free zone ;-). Which is not to say that we are against your believing whatever gets you through the night, but we just think that you should be protected from other folks' preaching of religions that have little to do with anything factual. On the other hand, of course, if anyone has objective evidence that something believed by religionists has some objective evidence to back it up, we'll be all ears! (er... eyes ;-))

7. Gustavo Woltmann

I agree with you, that's where the problems and issues usually root. Let's just enjoy our stay here. Cheers!