1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Amnesia Before We Come Here

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Jen_always_Jen, Jan 13, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Also, I meant no disrespect when I mentioned a phase regarding grieving. I hope what I said didn’t come off offensive.

2. Jen_always_Jen

Jen_always_Jen New Member

That’s a lovely idea to live by. (And to follow here in the forum).

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I understand how you feel, dear beautiful friend, but Convolution's problem isn't Mac. It's me. There was a time when someone who kept injecting needless controversy and disrespect into the public threads to the extent that Convolution has done would before long have been banned outright. ALF is meant to be a welcoming and loving source of information about death and the afterlife, and if it cannot be that then it is not worth the time and the money it requires of me, so with extreme reluctance I have banned people whose presence here I still miss to this day. But I agree with you that Convolution might perhaps be taught to improve his behavior, so instead of banning him I have asked Mac to much expand the number of members-old sections and have again explained to Convolution the standard of behavior that we must have here. For the time being, if he wants to remain with us he will restrict himself to the members-only threads, where we can give him a freer rein without harm; and if he becomes comfortable with our rules, we will be happy for him to return to posting wherever he likes.