1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Also new here....maybe came in like a bull in a china shop

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bgsantander, Jul 22, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

The 'mission statement' is seen by non-members on ALF's pages. If gives details before one registers.

It's here too:http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/what-alf-is-about.3327/

There is much on ALF involving communication. Why not stay and become involved? We may all be able to learn....

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I see the mission statement right before I’m even able to fully log in. It’s a recent adjustment that wasn’t there before, but it’s obvious for anyone logging in after a prolonged period of time during the day or night.

I found that if I log in and log off continuously the forum mission doesn’t pop up. It’s hard to miss as its been stated right on this very forum for quite some time.

3. thatoks

thatoks New Member

I'm new here also
    Of course not you are not nuts
    its the so called normal people who are nuts, They dont know anything about life all they know about is people, There is much more to life than people, That gets them to shut up real fast.

Blessings

Bgsantander likes this.
  4. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

5. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

Blessings to you too. We are all looking for truth in death and I believe the more open we are to finding it, the more likely we are to find it. Not because we BELIEVE IT intellectually but because we FEEL it spiritually.

Kurt likes this.