1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Also new here....maybe came in like a bull in a china shop

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bgsantander, Jul 22, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Well.. talk about a thread being pointless.

2. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

I'm very curious to know what was your first experience of mediumship that you can recall and have you had training to develop it? Have you given any outstanding successful readings? How do you receive the information; do you see pictures in your head? Sorry about all these questions! Just ignore if too much.

Kurt and SashaS like this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Perhaps a separate thread needs to be made if our newer member wishes to return. I believe her introduction has been worn out.

4. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

5. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

I was under a mistaken impression regarding the intent of this forum. Mac clarified it for me so I will be looking elsewhere. I apologize for any confusion.

6. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

7. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

I was under a mistaken impression regarding the intent of this forum. Mac clarified it for me so I will be looking elsewhere for support and discussion with other mediums. I apologize for any confusion.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

It would greatly help if you could let me know if you found misleading information about ALF somewhere online.

9. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

10. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

No. I think I made an assumption based on its name. Is there a mission statement somewhere that failed to find?