1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Aloha, NDE question from a new member

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by MauiNui, Feb 6, 2018.

1. MauiNui

MauiNui New Member

I just found this site and am looking forward to learning and sharing with the community. My NDE experience changed my life. As a former atheist, it was an undeniably spiritual awakening. I didn't experience going in but did experience being there, and the quantum awareness that exists there, and the experience of coming back out. The nature of time was a big aspect of my 'education'. I could go on for pages, but I'll keep it reasonably brief for now.

I've read quite a few experiences about going in but I'm curious if others have experienced their return journey and what that was like, and also whether time was a prominent part of that lesson?

Enjoying catching up on the posts.

Much Aloha

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF - You should have something in common with a number of our members. :)

3. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

If you feel comfortable sharing your NDE experience, please do.
    Welcome to ALF!

bluebird likes this.
  4. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I'm a new member also and like ravensgate, I wouldn't mind hearing about your experience if you would care to share it with us.:)

5. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

Seconded. ;)

Sorry, thirded (I just noticed pandora's post, lol).