1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Alguien que hable español de forma nativa?/ Any native spanish speaker here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Truth seeker, May 14, 2020.

1. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Hola quisiera saber si alguien de aquí habla español? tengo material sobre el mas allá que me gustaría compartir con ustedes o si conocen a alguien que le interese....

Hi, anyone speak spanish here ? I have afterlife material that I would like to share with you or if you know someone that does and could be interested

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

If anyone is interested I have a youtube channel with afterlife information mostly in Spanish some are in English and I will subtitle more to English....

SI alguien le interesa tengo un canal de youtube con información de la vida después de la muerte

---I was noted by admin I cant promote my own youtube channel..so link removed....but I have links to another channels and resources if anyone is interested.. thanks

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    baob likes this.