1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Afterlives

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dawnsaviours, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Nice meeting you all, hope to get to know more about this topic, which seems bigger than just afterlife..

Being a pro drummer, my concern goes to wardrummers lost in battles before use of radio, but more importantly,
    main reason for attending is feeling out of place all the time in this beautiful life, where I caught the smallest glimpse how huge our existence is outside of this life we are living.

Anybody out there who would like to chat about afterlives and energies evolving around those?

Cheers!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

Feeling out of place in this physical world is something other members have 'spoken' about. Perhaps you could enlarge on your own feelings and experience?

As for war-drummers, I'm not aware of anything different for this small group of individuals after their deaths in combat.

In connection with afterlife issues well this website is predicated on its existence and provides forums where we have the opportunity to learn more and to talk to others. Please take a look at the many, many conversations we've had and perhaps start a thread of your own.

3. thanks!

taking a look at the forums now :p