1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Afterlife: Solid Or Spirit -- Shaped Like Human Or Sphere of Light?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Jack, Jul 18, 2018.

1. kim

kim Active Member

Thanks, Mac. That makes so much sense, and thank-you for the big and bold letters! It makes the reading so much easier!:);)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure :) Now you're back again regularly I hope other members will try to use bigger, bold text to help you read it.

3. kim

kim Active Member

:);) I wore the eye patch for a while, but the big print is a lot easier. And when I take the patch off the light shocks my eye!

4. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

I don't assume that it will be like an NDE. But I do assume, at this point, that the beginning of the dying process may be like it, since NDEs are the closest I've found to hard evidence, so far, so they are most of what I have to go on. LBL therapy, which in many cases seem to have yielded a decent degree of consistency also seem to corroborate the start of the dying process as similar to an NDE. That is, first a person passes and finds him/herself either on the physical plane, or on darkness. At some point, if there is a certain state of peace, comforting figures may appear and guide the person towards a light, or being of light, at which point they have a life review.
    NDEs usually stop at that point.

5. Convolution

I believe what you see as a sniping was a moderated comment which was in direct response to a prior comment from Mac, which he had deleted when moderating. The comment seems to be invisible, and I deleted it. I try to be cordial and fair, but I am not perfect. If someone pushes me, I am often, though not always, guilty of pushing back. I believe that respect is mutual. In that regard I don't need a warning- so long as I'm treated with respect, respect will be given back, for sure.

6. Convolution

What level of consistency, if any, do you find among all accounts of the departed?
    What is the most common departing experience, in your knowledge?

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Considerable in response to the first question and I don't know to the second but neither is my speciality.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It's wonderful! If you will email me through robertagrimes.com and identify yourself, I will send you a PDF of The Fun of Dying."

9. RobertaGrimes

NDEs have nothing whatsoever to do with a normal death, although occasionally they can result in death. If you are trying to use them as evidence of "the beginning of the dying process," and if that is most of what you have to go on, then you have nothing to go on. Start over.

10. RobertaGrimes

Natural deaths are planned, and they are stunningly consistent across cultures and over nearly 200 years of afterlife communications. I have written about this extensively elsewhere - you might go to robertagrimes.com and search my blog, since there are some posts on this topic there.