1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Afterlife Connections that are selfguided and free of charge

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bella, Jan 18, 2013.

1. http://selfguided.spiritualunderstanding.org/

I was part of the initial research for this procedure and I got good results from this program, designed to help you make contact with loved ones who have passed. The program utilizes binaural beats. From the site: "The Self-guided Afterlife Connections procedure is a free training program. You will learn how to be more open to messages from your loved ones now living on another plane of life. As a result, you must go through all the training stages, in the order in which they are presented, to learn the skills."

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

This looks extremely interesting, Bella! Thank you very much for posting this here. I sometimes use binaural beats, as well as isochronic tones, which are slightly different, for meditation purposes. They really do transform the state of the mind. I'll have to try this ASAP!

For anyone who was interested in Guided Afterlife Connections, by Rochelle Wright & R. Craig Hogan: It may interest you to know that the organization that is working on these self-guided experiences appears to be operated by R. Craig Hogan!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
  3. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

4. Hi Ravensgate,

For some reason I did not see that post you are referring to. I was one of the original twenty two people who recorded their experiences this summer when the program was being tested by Dr. Hogan. It was early on in my grief process, as it was only four months since the passing when I tried the program, so my progress was initially spotty. It takes continued use of this program for results to happen. I did have communication from my husband, but what I found was that the more I asked for communication from my husband, the more I began hearing from others who had passed. It seems if we want to hear from someone too much, it might block that person from communicating. As I posted on the Carol and Mikey thread, as a result of the many things I did, including the self-guided afterlife connection work, and my Spiritualist message circles, to my surprise, I began getting messages from the other side for other people. The messages are clear and unmistakable. As for my husband, he needs to send me messages through the others in the Spiritualist medium ship class. So my conclusion is that when we use the Selfguided afterlife connection program it is important to be open to hearing from many, and not only one specific person, because focusing too hard on one person might block communication from that very person we want to hear from. I think the program opens the portal to afterlife communication, and I anticipate that when I am more relaxed about my husband, it will be easier for him to contact me directly.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  5. I'm going to try this as soon as i get some headphones. It sounds so interesting.