1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Afterlife book

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Debbie, May 11, 2019.

1. Luizcarlos

Luizcarlos New Member

I'd shred it so others won't read it.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Debbie, you can safely put whatever book that was into the nearest round-file. If I could do it, I would reimburse to you the purchase cost!

Kurt likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you, dear Paul, but I have had good teachers! My job is just to do the research so you won't have to, and I am thrilled to read that is how it has worked for you. If you ever have questions, you can always reach me through the contact block on robertagrimes.com!

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

:D

I know you mentioned that you will reincarnate one final time to bless the world with a farewell tour before joining Mikey in the highest levels.

I'm hoping you come back as a comedian!!!

(I also hope I am still around to witness it. You have quite the sense of humor)