1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Afterlife book

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Debbie, May 11, 2019.

1. Debbie

Debbie New Member

I just read the book afterlife. In this book it says after death transition but proceeds to say the souls or life on the other side don't know what's going on , on Earth , I thought when we die we know what's going on. Also the book says we are not aware until the second coming of Christ. Did I misunderstand the book or am I missing something in between.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I haven't read the book but based on what you've said about it my reaction is that it's best dropped in the recycling bin. ;)

Storybud68, NovemberFlowers and Kurt like this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

:D

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

5. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

I would keep to have something to defend myself it in case a fanatic Christian starts something against me because of my afterlife studies .
    Look Look My afterlife ideas is 100 % about Jesus and our victorious church .

6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Yeah but over time it would only serve as subconscious poison.

7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I think the real question is... Does it serve as light entertainment?

8. Debbie

Debbie New Member

I just read another book talking ng to heaven. Much easier to understand. I haven't received my book the fun in dying yet but I am looking forward to it

Kurt likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Roberta is going down as one of the greats without a doubt. And anyone who comes here will see the others here as well. Especially Mac

DenverGuy likes this.
  10. Paul Guthrie

Paul Guthrie New Member

I read five of Roberta Grimes books and she definitely knows what she's talking about