1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Afterlife and Catholicism

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Sixthsense, May 8, 2017.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

If you are communicating, you won't get anything that suggests or approaches Catholic beliefs. If you are getting Catholic-confirming messages, then they are coming from some human consciousness, and probably your own.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear, there is no objective Catholic spiritual dimension! There may be Catholic hollow heavens, which are thought-forms and not objectively real; but the Catholic heaven and hell flat-out do not objectively exist except as thought-created illusions in people's minds.

3. mac

mac long-term contributor

There you have it. Roberta presents her thoughts more kindly than the curmudgeonly mac but essentially the message remains the same from us both.

We're not, though, bashing the Roman Catholic religion or any other religion or criticising their adherents, be they incarnate or discarnate. What matters for me, and I hope it will matter for you, is understanding the picture concerning discarnate communicators and understanding a practitioner's responsibility if passing on information gained by using one's 'ability'.

It doesn't matter a jot to me how much anyone is personally guided or misguided by discarnate communicators. As an adult it's your choice whether to listen and react to the thoughts and ideas of incarnates or discarnates alike. But I will, and I do, comment on what anyone makes public on these forum boards and I will express any concerns I have.

And, of course, any member can point out when I get it wrong.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  4. Rising

Rising Member

Got it Mac my friend...........“grave,” “hell,” or “pit.”

5. mac

mac long-term contributor

not nice! :D

6. Rising

Rising Member

You can say that again !!!! :eek::eek: