1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

A visit from my dogs

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by JCM, Oct 29, 2017.

1. JCM

JCM New Member

I had two springer spaniels that died at age 13 just a few months from each other. Sometime after their deaths, I had an experience that I cannot fully vouch for being a dream or one I experienced awake or, possibly, something in between. I sensed that the dogs ran into my room and each pressed closely to me on either side of the bed. I could hear the heart beat of one and heard their sleeping noises. They pressed so closely that I could not move. (sleep paralysis?) After a while, one, then the second dog, jumped off my bed and I distinctly heard the thud of their landing on the floor. I knew that they wanted to leave my bedroom so I got out of bed to open the door for them to exit. Last thing I heard was their running down the hall and going upstairs to visit a family member who next day said he dreamt of them. I never saw them.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    enby and Widdershins3 like this.
  2. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Very cool. Sounds like you got a visit.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Wonderful!!

Ed A. likes this.
  4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Dis-incarnates can visit us in our dream states best of all since our conscious mind is relaxed and more open then. My dis-incarnate dogs and even cats have come to visit quite often!

Ed A. likes this.