1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

A Suggestion For Getting Signs

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by DenverGuy, May 12, 2019.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I use the word "suggestion" maybe not the most appropriately, but I wanted to say that I heard something interesting recently that may be old news to you, but it's new to me.
    They suggest not just asking for a sign, but being very specific about it - asking for a particular number, a favorite song, etc. And then, if you receive it, thanking them for that.

Monika likes this.
  2. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

This is what i do alot when i ask for signs. I've asked for specific signs like a certain type of bird, dog, symbol etc. Another thing worth bringing up is that messages can sometimes be hidden in a person's sentence or in a conversation. So the answer may lie there! Your answer can be received in many ways and sometimes not in the way you may expect. There are many ways to receive guidance. Sometimes the answer comes in a dream and sometimes in a random thought or sequence of thoughts. Angels sometimes gives signs to you to make you aware of their presence (and you can ask them for a sign too). Abstract heart signs like a heart in the clouds or in water is common heart signs. I've noticed sometimes that after dishing some water drops on the sink that remains may form as a heart. One time i asked for a sign about something that was bothering me (i for a long time wondered about this) so i saw a chestnut in the form of a heart outside (i even asked for a heart sign and walked outside searching). I also want to add that open chestnuts can represent a truth being revealed to you. So maybe you wanted to know the answer to the universe? this may represent the answer soon comes to you. The easiest way to notice signs is to not search but to be in the present and go with the flow for signs to manifest in your life. One time when i was on a vacation a small twig fell of a tree and landed on me when i was sitting at a bench and odd enough it was shaped like a a heart. Then we have many other symbols. You may notice a rainbow and this can be another sign from your angels. Rainbows symbolise happiness so this is worth to keep in notion. Maybe you felt sad and saw a rainbow? A double rainbow is uncommon. If you see a double rainbow this is definitely a sign (remember how rare they are). Sometimes you may receive a multitude of signs and they could be organised synchronicities (by organised i mean planned synchronicities from your angels and above to bring you extra attention and make you believe in these signs). I have received synchronicities of signs and it feels really good to get them. Dreams is an easy way to receive answers because when you sleep you are more attuned to receive guidance. Feathers is a sign which i've received many of (especially the white ones). It began some few years back when i had a rough time and began doubting spiritual existence (then i prayed for a feather) and the next day i saw a white feather outside my house. It felt better but other difficult times came shortly after and i prayed for more signs like meeting a person on the road with a specific dog race when going outside and after going outside meeting exactly that type of dog and next time when asking for it again then i meet the same person with the same dog again! I opened up to a whole new reality after this difficult time and became much more connected to the angels. Other signs that are common signs for people are butterflies (well atleast in the summer) and you may find a butterfly with a specific color that means something to you or a butterfly with a specific color shows up several different times. Butterfly signs is also a way our loved ones communicate with us. Coins are more rare but if your angels make you find a coin on the ground check the coin and see what it looks like. Perhaps its a rare coin or some coin you've never seen before. Maybe you have been struggling for some time and then get some type of sign, so be open to the sign you get. When i ask for a specific sign like a specific animal i only do that because it feels more true when the sign has a small chance to show up. I mean a specific location, at a specific time and a specific animal race (the odds aren't that big). Another thing that happens sometimes is i get flashes of light and this can be a sign from your angels too. Angels often communicate through numbers and this is the most common way people get angel signs. One time when i was sleeping i dreamt of the number 555 (i red this symbolise a big change of some kind). Angels can also make you aware of their presence to serve as a reminder that you are not alone and that they are there for you at all times. You may feel like you are not alone, or you may feel a gentle touch. Some of the best peace comes from a balance between material and spiritual. Life is not what some think it is. It is much more complex and vibrant.

Bill Z and Monika like this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I was going to recommend Bill Z and Monika but I can see that they have preceeded me.

I think that asking @Carol and Mikey may help as well.

4. jobun

jobun New Member

a couple of weeks ago I was thinking of a friend of mine who passed who used to grow a faerie garden. I spoke to the universe asking for a specific sign of a fairy to know that she heard me - a couple of days later I came across my fairy tarot cards that I haven't seen in awhile, and I just laughed and said thanks Tooter, I got your message. I love when you recognize the signs that our loved ones are sending.