1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

A SPECIAL WELCOME to Roberta's Blog Posts

Discussion in 'Roberta's Blog Posts' started by RobertaGrimes, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear friends, as many of you know I have maintained afterlifeforums.com for going on nine years now. My first afterlife-related book, The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, had just been published, and this website began as a way for me to answer questions about that book. Thanks to the dedication of some wonderful people, ALF has grown tremendously from there!

... And my work has grown as well. Becoming certain that our lives are eternal really changes everything! What many researchers are finding is that the more knowledge we gain, the more certain we become that giving us a place to grow spiritually is the reason why this universe exists. As we come to know that, we want to teach others what spiritual growth is and how it works; and we want to grow spiritually ourselves.

We now understand that spiritual growth consists in raising our personal consciousness vibration away from fear and toward more perfect love. And since I have been a Biblical scholar, knowing this made me realize like a clout to the head that religions are all fear-based, so they actually retard or even prevent our growing spiritually! Christianity is especially guilty in this regard, and I understand that problem better than most because I majored in Christian history in college, I was an ardent Christian for fifty years, and I may be the first person on earth to have discovered that those that we used to think were dead entirely confirm the teachings of Jesus on God, reality, death, the afterlife, and the meaning and purpose of human life, while at the same time they also tell us that our religions are of man and not of God.

So I am coming to see now that the need to learn more about eternal life that brought you to this website might also be a search for spiritual growth. Everyone hungers for spiritual growth, since it is the reason why each of us even comes into these lifetimes at all; and for some people reading this, your guides brought you to this website in particular so you could better feed that spiritual hunger. I want you to have an opportunity to be fed. If anything you read here resonates with you, please know that you are welcome to comment; or if you prefer, you can email me through the contact block on robertagrimes.com and I will be happy to respond to your email.

THIS SECTION DOES NOT VIOLATE ALF'S RULES because:

1) Jesus came to earth as a secular figure. You will see His name often in the posts below, but none of those references has anything to do with the religion that now bears His name.

2) I am not proselytizing. You will have your own truth. Religions are dying all around us, and in our great-grandchildren's time they may well be no more, because by then, at last, we all will be in a much more glorious walk with the genuine Godhead that is only perfect love.

I have gone back to what seemed to be a good, fairly close-in starting point, and I will post one new post a day until we catch up. If you want to read more, I have been blogging at robertagrimes.com for five years so you can search on any topic and read about whatever you like!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.