1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

A sad and worrying dream

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Maria, Sep 24, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Georgia O' Connor, upstate New York - I used to know her husband, Dennis, from another website. Think she does platform / public demos plus private sittings. Well known, don't know how competent.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I believe it was indeed Georgia O'Connor from upstate New York

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Can you give us her contact information? I can't find anyone who has heard of her!

Nirvana likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Nirvana likes this.
  5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Please do not feel regret; in my opinion, it was not your initial post, nor your subsequent posts, that are at fault for the divisiveness (nor are milahanna's, or Goldie's). I also don't think anything you've put forth here is even slightly "New Age".

That's wonderful that the telephone reading with the medium was such a success! You said about Peter that "He conveyed his sorrow that I am still experiencing intense grief and added his assurance of continuing love and that he is with me in spirit. His joy is to be free from the illness that caused his death, and his (untold) new life in the spirit world." If there is an afterlife in which our dead loved ones still exist, then I believe that this is the truest expression of what they are like, of what it is like for them.

6. Maria

Maria Member

Thank you for your beautiful comments Bluebird, I found them both reassuring and uplifting.

7. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
    You're very welcome. :)