1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

A new life

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by jimrich, Dec 23, 2017.

1. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

My late wife, Irene, crossed over about 1 year and 7 months ago but has never gone away although she is coming to visit less and less. Meanwhile I am embarking on a new life with another woman nearly my age. I'm 80 and my fiance is 76. Irene still visits with smiles, cheers, encouragement and LOVE. My new mate is familiar with Irene's "visits" but does not believe in an afterlife or any of the "mystical" stuff I take for granted. Our different perspectives do not cause any friction and we are very happy with each other, with or without the "spiritual/mystical" stuff that I embrace. She's "Christian" but not a "bible-thumper" or "religious peddler" (thank god!). Many dis-incarnate individuals have come to visit us from both of our families and past relationships so the two worlds, incarnate and dis-incarnate, are still very pleasant and real, for me at least, and my fiance has a playful sense of humor about these "visits" that she cannot or does not perceive(?). I am no longer intent on helping her know what I know about dis-incarnates or any of my "mystical" stuff so long as we are so happy with each other just as we are. Irene, comes here in more an more "subtle" ways but always with joy, happiness, humor and LOVE. It seems the the most dominant gift the dis-incarnates offer everybody is LOVE - even if most of us reject or ignore it. Humanity is very, very Shame-based but the dis-incarnates still try to give us their love. So my new (but short) life is looking pretty good and now I have at least two deep loves - my new fiance and my late wife, Irene - plus a few other past loves who may be dis-incarnates now. I look forward to being re-united with Irene and all the others in the wondrous afterlife.
    Learning about the afterlife is the single most important and spectacular thing that has ever happened for me - so far!
    Wishing everyone joyous holidays and happy new year....................
    jim

Widdershins3, kim marine and Amore like this.
  2. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Member

Do you think Irene is visiting less because you have found someone new?

3. bill zola

bill zola Member

Hey Jim, you made my Christmas! You have everything in perspective and sound like a very wise man. The fact that you can accept the views of others and IMO more importantly that you are leaving the lines of communication open for both sides of the family is beautiful. This was my first Christmas without little Susie and it was pretty difficult but you, my friend, put a smile on my face. Irene must be thrilled for you and your fiance.
    I lost contact with Susie for a week, She might have been in some learning or something but She came back full on yesterday. So I believe they are busy from time to time and they want to give us the time and space to heal and move on. I still weep every day for Her physical loss but you seem to have so much more wisdom than I do and I wish you the best.
    peace brother.

Widdershins3 likes this.
  4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

No. Irene loves Betty. Irene is very busy over There.

5. Amore

Amore Member

Tipping my hat to you jim! I've read in your other posts about the journey you were brave enough to undertake since Irene's passing. It seems you are doing really fine now and I'm so happy for you :) Wonderful!

Happy Holidays to you too!

kim marine likes this.