1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

A new Law of Attraction Movie(2019)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ancestor, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Hi There Everyone,

For those interested in using the Law of attraction to an entirely new level and learn much more about the science behind it,

there is a New movie(This year 2019) out and of course it's Free to Watch,
    link removed by admin. - appears to be spam

Enjoy!

Mek.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I may check it out.

Something I have realized about the law of attraction is what I call the curse of invincibility.

I define it as where you use the law and push forward to achieve your goals and... one you either stop caring about putting in effort to achieve them or two you shoot for a goal that is downright impossible to achieve no matter how wed you are to the law. Obviously when you hit the wall and realize that the law did not help you this can lead to some self destructive behavior and thus can be detrimental to spiritual growth.

No better example exists then Conor McGregor.

If you don't mind, here is a mini bio of him below.

He is hands down one of the best fighters on the planet. When he first heard of the law of attraction he a was a plumber. He applied it to his daily life and became highly productive. Moving to mixed Martial arts he applied it and rose to the top where he promptly declared his blind Faith in it. He even became the first simultaneous dual weight champion in history. Which many had thought was impossible beforehand. He challenged the greatest boxer in history to a fight and got it. Another impossible thing was now happening and he REALLY began to believe it. He was even winning at first but he lost. After, he moved into business where he applied it once more and scored big again. Going back to MMA he applied it without any spirit at all and with no work simply believing it was his destiny to win. He lost once more and has been on a path of destruction since.

The main takeaway is that the law will take you to very high places but if you are not careful and humble it will drop you in the lowest of places.