1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

A message through song?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Theokasius, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Theokasius

Theokasius New Member

This sounds strange but it is starting to confuse me. I have noticed whenever I'm sad, people sing Build Me Up Buttercup. I really like the song. I forgot the name but I just woke up singing it one day and remembered the name.

Me and my partner have been having problems and I have been very down. Whenever I am, people sing the song even though the song was no played prior. Even people who don't know I like the song.

The strangest one today was when part of me was wondering if I should break up with my boyfriend. He started singing (again song has not been played prior). He just kept singing the line "and mess me around, I need you, more than anyone baby".

Might not been anything but it was a song my grandmother liked and after dreaming/waking up singing it to people singing it when I'm sad, just strange.

Any thoughts you have I will greatful for.