1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

a few thoughts

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by mac, Apr 4, 2013.

1. energyatwork

energyatwork New Member

2. energyatwork

energyatwork New Member

Hay Mac
    The best words you post will always be your own. The words of another will never be truly understood because they are generally personal to the individual concerned. The life that matters is the one you live in the moment you live it, the afterlife truly has no true relavence as the messages are all to often totally distorted and tained by human thoughts and desires...EAW

3. mac

mac senior contributor

Nice to see you on board. Hope things work out....

4. georgek

georgek Member

Two points I would like to make here:-

Hell

Hell is basically the Gehhena Valley (spelling) situated outside Jerusalem where there was a sulphur pit.
    The actual meaning of Hell is Hades or Earth. Which in fact means that we return to Earth by reincarnation.
    Earth is Hell, and while I endorse the Etheric meanings, The Lower Etheric can be likened similar to the Earth plane. The Etheric body (as to what I believe is not spiritual, but a discharge of electrical substance that can be attributed to a ghost-a lifeless attraction?) Likewise the planes are a different thing. Jesus was trying to explain that if we are bad, we return to the earth. Christianity or rather the church, took this meaning to be suffering and eternal damnation. There is no Hell other than that what we create. We return to the earth in order to learn our lessons through the physical wherebt our spirit is too refined to endure this punishment. Punishment in respect whereby we choose to go back so that we can evolve.

The Second Death

From my understanding, this is what is attributed in the bible and it is called the second death which is meant to be painless. It involves purgatory which in metaphysical terms with our latter day scholars is the ASTRAL.(The Etheric) We enter the Astral after death and normally after three days we go to the spiritual world.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Georgek, please stop talking about religion! Nothing whatsoever that you say here is supported by the afterlife evidence - or if it is, please cite that evidence! - so it is your own religion-based speculation.

I'm sorry to say this, since you seem so sincere, but if you continue to talk about religious terms and your own religious beliefs, I will have to give you an official warning. I would much prefer not to do that! So, please - for both of our sakes! - just stop.

6. georgek

georgek Member

What the Blessed are you talking about????
    These are FACTS as can be seen on any geographical map or language.

People have the right to say what they believe!

Oh I see.....it is alright for mac to give his views on heaven and hell, but because you do not agree on what I say, that is different?
    Evidence on afterlife? Are you real?
    Again...what the heck are you talking about...THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ON THE AFTERLIFE only opinions...lol

This is why people write their opinions.

Perhaps you need something better to fulfill your time, instead of controlling the beliefs of others on the afterlife?

Do what you wish!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  7. mac

mac senior contributor

Trying to maintain "objective detachment" (see elsewhere) I offer the following thoughts.

As owner of this website, Roberta is entitled to operate it as she chooses. A member may demur and make representation about anything felt to be unfair or unreasonable but the site owner has the last word.

Members unable to accept this may have to look elsewhere for a different set of forums.

8. georgek

georgek Member

I am sure you will promote highly with Ms Grimes.

Accepting Ms Grimes resolutions and accepting oneself, is something you will have to look into mac.
    I somehow feel that the spirituality endorsed in the thoughts of Ms Grimes as through this forum will make itself known.
    I also feel that Mr Grimes should practice the politeness that he endorses....but again that is our differences mac. Seeing either one side of the coin or the presentation of both?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. mac

mac senior contributor

If you'd spent the past five years on this website - as I have - you wouldn't have made such an assumption about me and Roberta Grimes - how she must be chuckling to herself. Shall we just say that she and I don't always see eye-to-eye. Your claimed psychic sensitivity doesn't now look all that reliable from where I'm standing.

But if your remark was intended as a put-down for me you'll need to try a lot harder than that, mi duck!

Again I must bow to your psychic superiority and I will indeed look into accepting Ms Grimes' resolutions (New Year resolutions, is it?) and finding acceptance of my own. Not exactly sure how I'd do that but I'm sure you could enlighten me. :D

Known to whom?

I confess I know nothing about Mr Grimes or any alleged lack of politeness. I can't recall him contributing anything on our forum boards but, then, my memory ain't that sound nowadays.... For myself politeness isn't particularly important. I much prefer folk to stick to the topic and not bother with pretty-please-with-sugar-on niceties. But as you say, that looks like one of the differences we have in our approach. I guess I may be more emotionally robust than it might appear to those who don't know anything about me.;)

And if I don't see both sides of someone's coin it may be just one of my very many shortcomings. :D

10. RobertaGrimes

Georgek, you are messing up the threads in this website with your determination to bicker about nonsense. This is your FIRST WRITTEN WARNING. If you want to be a meaningful contributor here, then you are welcome. If you would rather pick fights with people, then very soon you will be doing that elsewhere.

11. georgek

georgek Member

You mean disagree with you?

I think I am wasting my time....as the contribution that I have seen reflects the way people are bullied.

Picking fights...lol

People here are not that stupid....they can see who picks the fights!

Don't bother with your silly warnings and go and pick on someone else where you can show your power to them...not me...lol

You both smack people and when they ask why, you accuse them of stirring trouble?
    I pity those who learn from you both....as I am sure there are others who do not take you seriously.

Well...I leave you with your religion, thoughts and power as I have no place here.

12. RobertaGrimes

Thank you for leaving. I'm sure that you will find your tribe. Good bye and good luck!

marmaladecat and Unexpected like this.
  13. mac

mac senior contributor

What a sad, deluded, misguided, pretentious and lonely individual. I fear that wherever he goes next his reception will be little different. :(

14. RobertaGrimes

After seven years of ALF, you and I have seen it all, Mac! I'm sorry for him too, but our mission is to help people who want to know more about what is coming next. It is them that we serve. And we can't let anyone distract us from doing that!

I don't think I have said this for awhile, but thank you for all the good that you do here ;-).

15. mac

mac senior contributor

I appreciate those words, Roberta - thank you. :)