1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

a favourite!

Discussion in 'Ghosts and Hauntings' started by mac, Aug 25, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

This is the subtle difference between ghosts - whatever they may be - and spirits about whom we know a great deal.

2. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Isn't it exasperating that science just refuses to acknowledge that there is something to investigate here? It's a subject that greatly interests the general public but gets completely ignored by the mainstream.

3. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

I forgot to note that your success with ghost hunters and recording equipment runs contrary to the TED talk on poltergeist phenomenon by Von Lucadou. It's so interesting that you have this tangible evidence. Thanks ravensgate.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm lucky that I really don't give a you-know-what about scientists' or ghost hunters' results, theories or ideas. I wish others could share my lack of interest in what they think but for the present my guess is that humankind won't get to know what we - I hope this includes at least some folk here - already know or are aware of.

Poltergeists and the like are interesting but not significant to understanding but draw focus because they're 'sexy'. That's life, that's humankind. :D:)

5. dream jo

dream jo New Member

victron nbor hooodss hav lotss victron bildinss hav lotss thy do

6. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

I love all things Victorian, except maybe not the diseases, but the laudanum would be a compensation!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

;):D