1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

A bittersweet dream that I had last night.

Discussion in 'Dreams and Dreaming' started by poeticblue, Jul 27, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I can’t remember it in totality, but here it goes...

I was running from people who were trying to harm me and I was trying my best to defend myself. I did more hiding and escaping rather than fighting.

At some point I realized I was dreaming and became less terrified knowing that I can control the outcome of the scenario. I started talking to these beings to better understand why they were after me and potentially trying to harm others. I couldn’t get a word out of them, so I placed my hands on the top of their heads one by one and it was almost as if we shared each other’s thoughts. I was scared and they were scared.

As soon as I realized that they were more frightened of me than I were of them, they stopped attacking me and everyone around them.

Suddenly after, I immediately felt like I was being sucked into the sky and all I could see was blue water below me and a bit of land. I then dropped suddenly into the water but was lifted out and stood on top of a green terrain. There were three rainbows that appeared above me and a bridge formed in front of me to walk on. I walked on the bridge and saw an old friend of mines (that’s still alive) and we talked briefly. After that I lifted back into the air and woke up.

I’m not sure what all of it meant, but it certainly will be unforgettable.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Very interesting!!!!!!!

3. jobun

jobun New Member

it sounds to me like you were running from something you feared and once you faced your fear, everything was ok

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

That’s exactly how it felt.

Kurt and jobun like this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

This sounds like the sort of dream I would have.

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Our dreams can be somewhat animated at times :)

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

True.... :D