1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

10 Reasons Life May Be A Computer Simulation

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by vic smyth, Dec 4, 2013.

1. We're already programmed in each other's simulations. :)

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Touché Vic. Touché ........ I just want to let you know that I saw your Autumland.... It is very beautiful...... I invite everybody to meet and greet us there... I am glad that Andrews back.

3. I have mentioned that if my life was a computer simulation that I would be relieved. Here is why, explained by Barry Dainton on page 13 of his paper Innocence Lost: Simulation Scenarios: Prospects and Consequences (links to a pdf file from www.simulation-argument.com):

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic's myth

4. This concept is gaining traction YouTube documentary . Don't be fooled by the Reptilians, they are part of the simulation.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Nice to see you here Vic!! :p

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Vic! Consider yourself virtually hugged by us all!

7. Wow, this video has disappeared! Danged, the Reptilians are at it again, thwarting our attempts at becoming Aware.

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

It's kind of entertaining for me to read:

12 million Americans believe Reptilians run the country: http://www.thewire.com/national/201...-believe-lizard-people-run-our-country/63799/

General info: http://arcturi.com/ReptilianArchives.html

I can think of several people who I believe to be Reptilians if true :p : http://www.alien-ufo-research.com/reptilians/

As far as life being a simulation, I believe it is all a play that we reenact from the chart that we made for ourselves before reincarnating onto earth. There is a general map that we follow during the course of our earth lives to help guide us through the strenuous atmosphere on earth. Much preparation happens in the afterlife before coming here to earth because earth is a very difficult atmosphere to live in. Preparation and charting is a must. We don't just fall into our mothers womb via parachute. There is a general map that I believe we follow.

However we tend to forget our lines in this 'play' (our chart for our earthly lives), yet we have the free will to improvise. We may stray from the general path in life, however we make the choice of choosing alternatitve paths that will ultimatley lead us to the same destination in the end. Which path is the better one? Liken this to Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken http://www.sparknotes.com/poetry/frost/section7.rhtml .

A general chart and plan doesn't mean there is no free will. Our free will comes from choosing how we react and deal with the circumstances we are dealt with. Sorry.. kinda got off subject Vicky!! :p

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  9. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

This is also how I perceive free will in that it might not just simply be about an anything I want, I should have mentality with no cause and effect. The accounts from the afterlife seem to suggest that we choose to come here because we wish to experience from a world of perceived restrictions in order to spiritually grow. Therefore free will is possibly about always being enabled to make choices through our reactions which will then impact on future experiences, both positively and negatively.

If life is a computer simulation or some kind of game, knowing all the answers beforehand would spoil the outcome and make the experience fairly pointless?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  10. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

What a pity, I would have liked to have watched this! :)