ASCSI Conference Afterlife Awareness Conference
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glimpses of my Guardian Angel?

Glimpses of my Guardian Angel?

Hello everybody. I just joined the community since I really felt the need to share this and "listen" to what you have to say about this. I've read through the forums before regarding other topics so I thought I'd join since this place seems to have quite some nice people to help when it coming to this kind of discussions. Right, without further delay, let me explain what happened. Sorry in advance for any typos as English is not my mother tongue and also if I end up making a long text.

So, although I don't follow religion strictly, I do believe in God and the Angels (as well as negative entities). Every single night I pray to God and the Angels (mainly mine, my parents and sister's Guardian Angels) asking for protection, guide, health, joy, success and wealth as we have a hard life.

I've always been very curious about celestial beings and etc... So I google a lot about Angels and Guardian Angels. I'd love to get in contact with my Guardian Angel, other than a prayer (you know, get an answer back. Last night at the end of my prayer, I asked my Guardian Angel to give me a signal of his/her presence than I concluded my prayer and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning, still very sleepy. When I was falling back asleep (in that phase you are having random thoughts until you pass out again) I saw glimpses of the image of a beautiful women with long brown hair using a fishtail as hairstyle; dark eyes; eye shadow (I don't know if Angels use makeup but she had it); light skin and yes, she had wings, white feathers Angel wings!
    I also heard a name! I know it starts with "Aid" it has a "R" in between but I couldn't catch it very well.

Now I don't know. It might be nothing, again, just random thoughts during the phase you're falling back asleep but I'd like to think of this as an answer to my prayers. I'd like to think of this as something.
    Again, sorry for the long post and any grammar issues. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RXavier; 06-28-2013 at 12:58 AM.

The fish tail hair you are referring to is a french braid. You definatley made contact with somebody you know in the afterlife. You having seen her face while falling asleep was a dead give away.

Or a mermaid tail braid

Quote Originally Posted by RXavier View Post
    I saw glimpses of the image of a beautiful women with long brown hair using a fishtail as hairstyle; dark eyes; eye shadow (I don't know if Angels use makeup but she had it); light skin and yes, she had wings, white feathers Angel wings!
    Then what about angels wings Poeticblue?

Quote Originally Posted by jenniechan View Post
    Then what about angels wings Poeticblue?
    Glad you asked because I am at a quandry with this myself. I carefully replied that rxavier knew of the person they dreamt about; not that they saw an angel. The wings and all of that is irrelivent. Rxavier could have just been projecting the wings upon her because they see her as an angel when really she is a spirit guide or a friend. Our dreams may not show 100% of the truth all of the time, but they do give us guidance and rimnances of what we remember. Now some dreams are bogus and have no connection to the afterlife. But I did not sense this here. I went with my first gut instinct without hesitation. But you are right about the wings part. Ive read angels have wings. Ive read they dont. Ive never seen an angel with wings. Not even in my wildest dreams. Im not sure how to answer that part. I know that angels are there. Im not sure they have wings though.

Welcome, Rxavier! I think that you did in fact see either your guardian angel or your spirit guide, especially since you have been attempting to communicate (in general parlance, a guardian angel keeps us safe physically while a spirit guide assists us in living our life-plans). The wings are not an issue - as our beloved PoeticBlue says, sometimes angels have them and sometimes they don't. All non-material beings can choose how they are going to appear to us, and sometimes they think we need the impact of the appearance of wings. None of that is important. What is important is that you are in touch with the spirit beings who are working with you, dear friend - so now you are on your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Grimes View Post
    Welcome, Rxavier! I think that you did in fact see either your guardian angel or your spirit guide, especially since you have been attempting to communicate (in general parlance, a guardian angel keeps us safe physically while a spirit guide assists us in living our life-plans). The wings are not an issue - as our beloved PoeticBlue says, sometimes angels have them and sometimes they don't. All non-material beings can choose how they are going to appear to us, and sometimes they think we need the impact of the appearance of wings. None of that is important. What is important is that you are in touch with the spirit beings who are working with you, dear friend - so now you are on your way!
    Thank you Roberta.. reminds me of the first, clear summerland dream I had where I saw a woman going through a hallway and the building was made up of pure white walls. She looked both masculine and feminine. Her cheek bones were high and here hair was cut short like a pixie faerie. She was built like she was made to protect people and yet I asked myself "where is her wings?" She was very muscular and yet she was beautiful to me. She was trying to tell me something but for the love of me, I could not understand her. I began to panic because I knew that I was dreaming and I would wake up soon. I demanded that she tell me my spirit guides name! In which she told me to please "calm down". And she blurted the name Kristen. She tried to show me something on a map of some sort.. looked like something on the star ship enterprise. She disappeared and then I found a door that I walked through right into the Summerlands.

I keep dreaming of a white horse. I keep dreaming of vasts lands. I keep dreaming of people who I do not know here and yet they are the kindest people I've ever met. It is hard to get out of bed and when I do, my heart drops for a second. It can be unbearable. I find myself dazing off sometimes. I have to snap myself back into this reality in order to function.

It takes a lot, as in a LOT, of energy for a spirit to show themselves to us. So, we mostly go on vibration, or knowledge they are there, rather than seeing them.

I caught a glimpse of my companion's much loved face last night - I had insomnia (I have insomnia) and was tossing and turning when he leaned over me to ask me to try and lie still so I could relax. Just a tiny glimpse but it was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by lorrieclaudia View Post
    It takes a lot, as in a LOT, of energy for a spirit to show themselves to us. So, we mostly go on vibration, or knowledge they are there, rather than seeing them.

I caught a glimpse of my companion's much loved face last night - I had insomnia (I have insomnia) and was tossing and turning when he leaned over me to ask me to try and lie still so I could relax. Just a tiny glimpse but it was enough.
    That's lovely!

I have repeatedly asked to be able to see my husband, and many times I have said to him that I am fine with him draining from me whatever power he needs in order to make that happen, but I have not yet seen him. What are your (forum members) opinions as to whether it is possible for our dead loved ones to drain our energy in the way I am asking, in order to appear to us? I'm sure they wouldn't just do it without permission, but I am giving permission -- hell, I am begging.