1) What Mikey says above is precisely what I understand to be true: there are lots of celebrations in heaven, but no weddings. Jesus is right in saying that in heaven we neither marry nor are given in marriage. So your son misinterpreted that scene a little bit, and your husband is still waiting for you ;-)!
2) Your husband was likely wearing "spirit robes," which are the sort of long tunics that angels wear and are generally pale pastel or white and dimly glow. This scene must have been beautiful!
3) When everything "went gray," your son was leaving the higher vibratory level of the Summerland. People often report that they seem to be in a gray fog for a bit, which I suspect might be a way to protect them from the outer darkness level that apparently lies between. Why he had to leave so abruptly it is impossible to say, but it could have been nothing more complicated than a loud earth-noise or other disruption in his sleep.
4) That vibration that he felt in his body upon what was apparently a rather hurried and haphazard re-entry also is commonly reported. We leave and return through our chest or through the top of our head - not sure why he felt the vibration in both places, but since our astral bodies are not physical he could perhaps have quickly re-entered through both simultaneously. And he felt the vibration as if it were in his bed, but it was in fact his body that was vibrating a bit as it felt the re-entry of his astral body vibrating at the higher Summerland level and settling down.
5) The fact that you felt better that morning likely means that you were at that Summerland party, too! Perhaps your son's experience validated that for you on a subconscious level, which further affirmed that great experience and lightened your heart.
This is wonderful, dear Bella! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!
Thank you so much for the wonderful, thorough response. I so appreciate it!!! Might my over soul have been at that celebration?