PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can communicate to my dead father.

bs111
08-31-2013, 03:36 AM
I live in India and working as a software engineer.
I would like to communicate to my father who died some 25 years ago.
At that time (till now) we did not know the reason for his death. Also, I would like to talk to him about my mistakes and my life.

Any one (Medium who can talk to him) here to help me.

Best regards....

Celera
08-31-2013, 03:44 AM
At that time (till now) we did not know the reason for his death. Also, I would like to talk to him about my mistakes and my life.

Best regards....

bs111, I'm sorry that you seem to have arrived here in the midst of some sort of hacking assault on the site. I'm sure that will be worked out soon.

I'm sure that your father has some insight from the spirit world into your "mistakes" and your intentions both in the past and in the present. Although you may look for a medium, please don't worry that your father has anything but love and forgiveness for anything that may have occurred during your shared time together here on Earth.

Meanwhile, I don't personally know of any mediums who do the sort of thing you are looking for, who frequent this site. You might try spiritualforums.com as they have quite a wide variety of participants with a variety of approaches to spiritual matters. If you are looking for a medium with clearer credentials I think that http://www.bestpsychicmediums.com/thelist.htm has some folks who have submitted to some verification of their abilities.

None of this is guaranteed to be authentic or effective, just a couple of internet sites I happen to be aware of.

mac
08-31-2013, 11:34 AM
Oh dear, what a shambles.... Goodness knows what's happening with vetting new members but this does appear at first sight to be a genuine one.

Roberta Grimes
08-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Oh dear, what a shambles.... Goodness knows what's happening with vetting new members but this does appear at first sight to be a genuine one.

I've managed to un-ban him!!

mac
08-31-2013, 12:01 PM

Best regards....

Now you'll be able to read this and respond, it's important to point out that any practitioner who claims to be able to reach your father should be viewed with caution.

The so-called dead can not just be reached just as if they have a personal cell-phone. If they're 'around' you, and hoping to communicate, a practitioner may be able to 'pick up' on them and you may then get a dialogue of sorts. Keep in mind, though, that what you want to know about may not be what your father either wants to speak about or is in any position to pass comment upon.

suzanerosh
09-03-2013, 06:04 AM
I have said it in my previous post and will like to say same over here. People once dead can no longer come back no matter what. And if you try to give a call to your dad through some medium, that medium will be calling an evil spirit who will be posing as your dad. Now if you ask how evil spirit or medium will know about your dad? then the answer is that they are living on earth since the time earth was made and they have monitored each and everyone since then even you and me and they will do anything to trick us so we should go to hell with them.

mac
09-03-2013, 09:45 AM
I have said it in my previous post and will like to say same over here. People once dead can no longer come back no matter what. And if you try to give a call to your dad through some medium, that medium will be calling an evil spirit who will be posing as your dad. Now if you ask how evil spirit or medium will know about your dad? then the answer is that they are living on earth since the time earth was made and they have monitored each and everyone since then even you and me and they will do anything to trick us so we should go to hell with them.

You're proselytizing again.

ilovelearninhg
09-03-2013, 02:00 PM

And how do you know this for sure?

bluebird
09-03-2013, 03:21 PM

You saying it does not make it so -- what you've stated is your opinion, which is no more or less valid than anyone else's. Please bear in mind that not everyone here shares your fundamentalist Christian views.

Roberta Grimes
09-03-2013, 05:08 PM

I am sorry, Suzanerosh, but this is the third of your posts out of three that I have read which is viciously against everything that those who have actually done the research know to be true. You have been reported to us as a troll, and I must sadly agree. I wish it were otherwise :-(.

lorrieclaudia
09-29-2013, 10:07 AM
So sorry to hear about your Dad passing over. My mother died 22 years ago and there were many signs.
I am absolutely positive that your father letting him know he had heard you and that he was there with you.
Trust your knowingness. I am sure there will be more signs from your dad